Close

carbon lip original bumper

i want just one additional product for car mine; carbon-fiber lip (?)

i am nearly completed, with the lip i am done; am pleased with a "spoon" wheels, and H-R springs.

i talked to my cousin in Nagoya, and ask info for a original front bumper ep hatch. hopefully i get when when he visits on the summer. very cheap this way!

well if any-body having information on a carbon lip, the place i can buy. i was windering a kind like this; any kind is looks pretty good.

thank-you again, this is a good web community.

IHI O INI ID /A IE IP3 ep3_civic_si's Avatar

carbon power!

umm about a month ago or so i called showstoppers and they were on the process of making the mugen lip for the USDM fiberglass and carbon fiber:D so u can give showstoppers a call but i the lip for the USDM bumpers isn't out yet...as i can see the picture above is the JDM bumper? they make the mugen lip copy for the JDM bumper and i think u can carbon fiber wrap it to so yeah dunno? if that's a way to go but u can do that sorry dunno if i helped in anyway but yeah good luck!

looks amazing!

i'm a huge fan of bronze rims, and i am guessing you're not too keen on them, but i think some CE-28n's would really complete the car:)

congrats- it's freaking beautiful!!!

Originally posted by emosubaru
    looks amazing!

i'm a huge fan of bronze rims, and i am guessing you're not too keen on them, but i think some CE-28n's would really complete the car:)

congrats- it's freaking beautiful!!!
    no, no!

that is not my car; i wish to have that lip.

and i want the locatioon where to buy that exact lip, when my cousin arrive in a couple month, he will bring that bumper along with; the original one! the original bumper is different if you look, it has shorter front. the export has longer front and a orange city light.

the lip in the picture is what i need.

thank-you again

Thumbs up

that ep looks tight

ephatch member
    That car may not have a USDM or CDM bumper, but it's a USDM or CDM civic. See the four wheels lock nuts?

Re: carbon lip original bumper

Originally posted by m.kusanagi
    i want just one additional product for car mine; carbon-fiber lip (?)

i am nearly completed, with the lip i am done; am pleased with a "spoon" wheels, and H-R springs.

Hey Kusanagi... You will never be "completed"!!! :D I think you will always be looking to inprove upon your EP3. ;) You can find the original Mugen body kit at: www.kingmotorsports.com

You will need the JDM front and rear bumpers. Soon you will be ready for Fightex coil overs!

Good luck bro...!!!

Re: Re: carbon lip original bumper

Originally posted by Low Rider
    Hey Kusanagi... You will never be "completed"!!! :D I think you will always be looking to inprove upon your EP3. ;) You can find the original Mugen body kit at: www.kingmotorsports.com

You will need the JDM front and rear bumpers. Soon you will be ready for Fightex coil overs!

Good luck bro...!!!
    whats an bro

bro as in the custom-ing of cars?

i finally understand; JDM is the original, USDM is the export; my cousin, from Nagoya JAPAN is bringing me a JDM bumper, and it is a painted white so i can readily attatch. i am familiar with kingmotorsports, but i want a carbon one; a weave carbon-type looks amazing good with white.

i promise myself no more additional parts except suspension and tires; for i had old EG hatch-back for very modified before move to chicago.

by-the-way what is average of the age of people on the forum board we?

Re: Re: Re: carbon lip original bumper

whats an bro

i finally understand; JDM is the original, USDM is the export; my cousin, from Nagoya JAPAN is bringing me a JDM bumper, and it is a painted white so i can readily attatch. i am familiar with kingmotorsports, but i want a carbon one; a weave carbon-type looks amazing good with white.

i promise myself no more additional parts except suspension and tires; for i had old EG hatch-back for very modified before move to chicago.

Seibon makes a CF mugen front lip that will fit the JDM bumper that your cousin is bringing over. Here is the link, its the 2002-UP HONDA CIVIC HB CARBON FIBER FRONT LIP TYPE-MG. HTH.

http://www.seibon.com/Products/CFLip/CFLipHonda.htm

why go through all that trouble when you can just ask beansbear himself =OP

Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
    why go through all that trouble when you can just ask beansbear himself =OP
    no more offering on that website; only offer is another style.

Re: Re: Re: carbon lip original bumper

whats an bro

Bro = short form for "brother"!!! ;) We are all EP3 brothers around here... :D

Thread Information