Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up

lovin the wheels

nice & clean ride:) how's the Tein S Tech Springs ? how much was the drop? did u have to get a camber kit,if so what kind??? was it for the front/rear or just rear? i need so much help w/ suspension ;) on my stock 04-ep3!

how's the sound on the Spoon N1 Axelback Exhaust? is it loud in the cabin or just on the outside?

where you get the Type M front lip from? how much it cost? is there a link I can go check it out?
    Last edited by JHM-EP3; 03-29-2004 at 11:39 AM.

This car is lookin' better every time I see it :D

Originally posted by JHM-EP3
    nice & clean ride:) how's the Tein S Tech Springs ? how much was the drop? did u have to get a camber kit,if so what kind??? was it for the front/rear or just rear? i need so much help w/ suspension ;) on my stock 04-ep3!

how's the sound on the Spoon N1 Axelback Exhaust? is it loud in the cabin or just on the outside?

where you get the Type M front lip from? how much it cost? is there a link I can go check it out?
    thanx for the nice compliment guys really appreciate the inputs and opinons you guys give me.

The Tein S-tech springs is a great buy IMHO, i got it from Showstoppers and the ride is fairly comfortable for springs with stock shocks. The drop should be around 1.5' all around or less, good for everyday driving. Since the drop wasn't so drastic, a camber kit wasn't required and i ride fine so i have no plan of getting a set.

I got the type M lipe from ABS Dynamics, from a groupbuy website, not sure if they are still making these lips, but it was 90 shipped to California. I plan to get the usdm mugen lip soon after i finish up with my force induction project around summertime ;)

The Spoon N1 exhaust is GREAT! Sounds throaty but at the same time not too loud at higher rpms, which i like, it's noticable, but not as noticable as a Apex'i N1 Catback exhaust would be. It's definately a great investment. I recommand the Spoon exhaust for everyone.

I'll dig up some ass shots i took of my car and post em' up tonight, so just keep on checking this thread for updates! Thanks everyone!:)

ouch, I guess the only thing I'd have to say, is get rid of the tein sucks..I mean tein stechs.

They are not made for the ep, but for the coupes and have a lower spring rate than the stock ep's...so there is no peformance in it at all. but if you don't care and want the dropped ride with a boat feel, then that's all good :)

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    ouch, I guess the only thing I'd have to say, is get rid of the tein sucks..I mean tein stechs.

They are not made for the ep, but for the coupes and have a lower spring rate than the stock ep's...so there is no peformance in it at all. but if you don't care and want the dropped ride with a boat feel, then that's all good :)
    Overall, it's not that bad, but of course, it'd be nice to upgrade to REAL tein Coilovers :D

DAMN!! 90 shipped that's cheap as hell I want one I hope you can help me out hahah, I got the 04 in white so my plan is get the whole thing like spoon with that front lip. I try to put up some pic but the weather is sux here everything I washed the car to get sum pic end up rainnin so can't take any. so the S tech is sux huh? Lucky that I didn't order it today =]

http://www.phasenine.com/ <- check that website, they raised the prices though, not too bad still..

Originally posted by oldschoolimport
    asshole :D
    LOL, I can't help it :D

hey where did you get that lip from?? and how much?? i am goin to order it but dont know where to get it...

www.phasenine.com - they raised their price but it's still a good bargin :D

interior pix

hey k20,

do you have any interior pix, just curious cuz every1 has seen how well you can put the car together on the exterior.

Anyone notice in the pic in front of the truck, the truck says "K"Line? Pretty good picture taking if you ask me...someone should Photochop it to say K-Series...that would be even more badass. Anyway, beautiful car, I think I want an 04 now.

interior is still stock rightnow not really concentrating on fixing up the interior right now since it came with nice seats, but i plan on buying a cf interior trim once i get a chance, but other than that, all of my contribution for my car will go towards my force induction set up...time to grow some balls on my ep

Thumbs up

I like it.....................but you copied my spoon sticker above the exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh its cool tho

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information