Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by JSIR
    actually I really like the drop of the Pro-Kits, Ive got a set ready to install in my garage, should be on this week hopefully. I just think the smaller sidewall tires cut into the reduction that the springs make on the wheel wheel gap. Still a nice drop though.
    Cool - put up some pics so we can see! What color is your ep?

Canuck
    Ive got the silver EP, stock rubber and wheels. This thing sits way to high right now, but I don't like the really slammed look either, so the Pro-Kits may be good for my liking, much like the CTR drop. Yeah I should able to get a pic or two.
    Last edited by JSIR; 10-18-2002 at 08:38 PM.

Canuck
    got the springs on my car recently, they make an awesome difference to the car, I'm impressed. I've got no more body roll left in the car (with RSX-S 19mm rear sway bar previously installed), it handles amazingly totally neutral, and it has a perfect ride. Great springs. The decrease in wheel well gap is very nice, not slammed, just a nice moderate drop. I'll try to get a few pics shortly.

02si
    Hey I'm in Michigan

Anyway
    Is the rear sway bar the one that comes with the car between the two rear strut assemblies?

Did it really make that big of a difference?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information