Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mugen Update

Mugen Kit for the SI(R)

Check this pricey shite out!

Mugen SI bodykit

My Ever Lovin SIR...:p

ephatch member
    For that kind of price I hope the fucker flies.

4u2nv
    i saw the mugen si today. man its nice, but they have run into alot more problems then expected. tim(the mechanic putting the car together) was telling me the only easy part so far was the k20a swap. the sideskirts didnt mount right, the front and rear bumpers needed the jdm bumper supports, the mugen seats didnt fit on the rails right. the car has to be shipped by tomorrow and its nowhere near done, but man does it look cool

Originally posted by xlr8
    i saw the mugen si today. man its nice, but they have run into alot more problems then expected. tim(the mechanic putting the car together) was telling me the only easy part so far was the k20a swap. the sideskirts didnt mount right, the front and rear bumpers needed the jdm bumper supports, the mugen seats didnt fit on the rails right. the car has to be shipped by tomorrow and its nowhere near done, but man does it look cool
    so the mugen si body kit is fine? or is that what you are referring to as the sideskirts and bumpers. I thought the mugen kit was basically just the front lip. The side skirts and rear lip were just oem CTR parts

ephatch member
    Did they have an exhaust and intake on their car?

I just smoked u...
    Originally posted by xlr8
    what u mean u just saw it? thats hella tight, where u live and where did u see it at? where is it now?

Keep us posted on any updates!

The Mugen bumper covers...they will be designed for the Si, to fit without modification? They're not part of a package deal with the replica Type R lips? Thannxxxxx!

4u2nv
    i saw the mugen si at king motorsports. the sides and rear are oem honda, but they dont fit properly. also the mugen kit is for the japan spec front bumper. it has a mugen air box, header,and i think exhaust on it, but the best part is it has a k20a. if you want all the specs they are on kings site. all the parts on their rsx were stripped off and put on the si, so look under the rsx project car for all the parts on the si

Hey man, keep us posted on what is going on and try and get pics ASAP.
    I am going to do the Mugen bodykit to my car, but I am glad that someone else is trying it first.
    I plan on doing it in the spring and hopefully all the problems will be sorted out by then.

So please keep us all updated.
    Thanks
    Drew

4u2nv
    Originally posted by MugenR
    Hey man, keep us posted on what is going on and try and get pics ASAP.
    I am going to do the Mugen bodykit to my car, but I am glad that someone else is trying it first.
    I plan on doing it in the spring and hopefully all the problems will be sorted out by then.

So please keep us all updated.
    Thanks
    Drew
    there is alot more involved with the mugen kit then i thought, so i think im going a different route. i will get pics a soon as i can, but the car is on its way to sema right now so it will be awhile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information