Close

Thread: 03 floormats

03 floormats

i have an 03 SI and i got the floormats with them ... problem is ... the passenger side has no clips, and my mat flys all over the place ... i wanna get one of those hooks but the passenger side mat doesnt have the hole on the mat ... WAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?>???

I have the oem floor mats in my 03, and they dont move at all. You can either buy them from someone or get em from honda. Ill sell you mine, i didnt use them for the drivers side. Pm me.

-Sam

I've got the OEM floormats and I have the same problem. Every time I get in and out of the car, my pivot action causes the mat to be shoved forward. I don't have any hooks to keep it in place, unless I am blind. Anyway, It never blocks the pedal but that is only because I am constantly pulling it back with my feet.

Question Re: 03 floormats

Originally posted by LiLxKeNnY
    i have an 03 SI and i got the floormats with them ... problem is ... the passenger side has no clips, and my mat flys all over the place ... i wanna get one of those hooks but the passenger side mat doesnt have the hole on the mat ... WAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?>???
    I have an '02 and it has no passenger clips either. I don't think it's supposed to have any. I have no problems with this mat moving around.

Originally posted by szm426
    I have the oem floor mats in my 03, and they dont move at all. You can either buy them from someone or get em from honda. Ill sell you mine, i didnt use them for the drivers side. Pm me.

-Sam
    I tried to pm you your box is full. If your looking to sell your drivers side floor mat im interested. Shoot me a pm....

Thanks,
    Mike

ephatch member
    I have an 02 and i have Si floor mates in front and back and i dont ever have a problem with them moving around i followed the install instructions with the supplied hardware and made my cuts and bolted stuff down and nothign but smooth sailing.....Only thing tho is the area under the clutch is being slowly destroyed....LOL DAMN FEET :'(

Originally posted by SiMecoming
    I have an 02 and i have Si floor mates in front and back and i dont ever have a problem with them moving around i followed the install instructions with the supplied hardware and made my cuts and bolted stuff down and nothign but smooth sailing.....Only thing tho is the area under the clutch is being slowly destroyed....LOL DAMN FEET :'(
    well if its been less than a year i think Honda warrantys them? well i actually bought the mats after i got the car and i think i got a 1 yr warranty on them. might be worth a shot.

Thread Information