Close

Thread: Camber Or Not

Camber Or Not

so your saying that sportline need a camber kit??.. what about the prokit? do it need a camber kit too'?

JDM TOOL
    Im not sure if the Pro-Kit needs a camber kit but I think it will?? Since every time you lower ur car, ur chaging the center of gravity so ur camber will be off!! I believe that you will need one, and purchasing one will save you money that yu wont have to spend on replacing tires!!

humm okay thanks for the info. but either way we eventually need a camber kit?? do the 01 civic camber kit fits for our Ep? from what i heard prokit dont really need a camber kit.the sportline for sure that we will need it. that is what i heard so far from most people.

i dont have a camber kit on my sportlines.

JDM TOOL
    I would doubt that you would need a camber kit for the Pro-kit!! E-mail Eibach, or ask a reputable import shop if you would, but I wouldnt think that you would since ur only dropping it an 1.5" anyway.

cram
    i have the sportlines. their camber isn't really all that bad, but if u want to nit pick, u can tell that there is negative camber but it's very minimal. if ur worried about tire wear, u can always rotate the tires after each oil change and u should be fine. i will eventually get a camber kit when i save up enough expendable cash, but i wouldn't worry about it.

and yes, 01 civic camber kit should be fine. what i would be more worried about is the shock life on running the sportlines

ephatch member
    i have pro kit springs and am still within the factory camber tolerance. i'm at the very limit though, any lower and you'll prolly go beyond the factory spec.

Thread Information