Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sway bar Help??

Fab 5

Sway bar Help??

Hey guys... I was wondering if you guys can help explain to me which sway bar would be the best for our cars...??? also can someone explain to me why some say that CTR are good...??? why not neuspeed or progessive or any other aftermarket company??? thanks...

can't say there's a best but...

RSX-S sway 19mm $60-$75
    CTR sway 22mm $100-$125
    Progress 22mm $160 (includes tiebar)
    Neuspeed 22mm $250 (includes tiebar)

the progess bar is prob the best bang for the buck, www.tornactive.com sells them and gives 5% off to ephatch members

I have the 22mm neuspeed sway/tiebar combo and it does make a difference, the rear end rotates out much easier now.

Yo, where in SoCal are you? We have the progress rear sway in stock. Gimme a call if your interested.

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail....P3_S_SWAYBAR_R

Check that page out (also the other kool installs)....It will help with your install (some awsome guy did it)...;)

Also i like the RSX-S, not to shabby, but you wonder after having it for a while, "How would the CTR bar feel"?

I would like to have the 22mm now that i have had the 19mm for a couple of months. I think RS-bars are an awsome mod that is super easy to install!:D

MUGEN 25MM - cost alot

i got a question too...what does the tie bar doo??
    Last edited by the JigGa mAn; 04-08-2004 at 10:55 PM.

Originally posted by the JigGa mAn

i got a question too...what does the tie bar doo??
    Tie-bar eliminates the flexing in the low-mounted rear control arms to improve stability and handling.
    Low tie bar doesnt do anything , terms of feels.

cool...how easy/hard is it to install one? the one i have in mind right now is the progress one

progress rear bar pwns.. the "tie bar" (which isn't much of a bar at all, but a plate) seems to complete the fitment and finish to provide stability and reinforcement for the subframe as needed. its all about 3-wheelin that shit!

Fab 5
    Originally posted by RockEP_SS**
    Yo, where in SoCal are you? We have the progress rear sway in stock. Gimme a call if your interested.

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA
    What is your number and how much is it??? I still don't know if I want progress... if I get them... are yours with both sway bar and tie-bar???....

Fab 5
    Originally posted by 03silverEP
    can't say there's a best but...

RSX-S sway 19mm $60-$75
    CTR sway 22mm $100-$125
    Progress 22mm $160 (includes tiebar)
    Neuspeed 22mm $250 (includes tiebar)

the progess bar is prob the best bang for the buck, www.tornactive.com sells them and gives 5% off to ephatch members

I have the 22mm neuspeed sway/tiebar combo and it does make a difference, the rear end rotates out much easier now.
    So your telling me that they are all the same basically... just the brand is different right???

well yeah each design is going to vary a little bit but ctr/progress/neuspeed/comptech(?) are all 22mm so they're all going to yield similar results. they all have to fit the same things, subframe to endlinks to lca. as previously stated i thought the progress was the best bang for the buck, although i really have never dealt with progress parts before thats the only thing that made me a little sceptical of buying. after sucking it up and purchasing it, the install was pretty straight forward. it fits really well, just beware of taking the lca bolt out of place because those things like to move! :'(

why not go with the Eibach they run 250 for front and back, ask showstopper for further information.

no tie bizzle

picture me rollin - 2pac toe knee's Avatar
    i remember seeing someone post that they got the progress rear sway bar shipped for 160...but i can't find the thread

Fab 5
    Originally posted by johnkimble
    well yeah each design is going to vary a little bit but ctr/progress/neuspeed/comptech(?) are all 22mm so they're all going to yield similar results. they all have to fit the same things, subframe to endlinks to lca. as previously stated i thought the progress was the best bang for the buck, although i really have never dealt with progress parts before thats the only thing that made me a little sceptical of buying. after sucking it up and purchasing it, the install was pretty straight forward. it fits really well, just beware of taking the lca bolt out of place because those things like to move! :'(
    thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information