Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have no idea why everyone thinks a sc is more reliable for daily driving I have the greddy kit its a daily driver and besides making sure my car is warm before boosting and has a chance to cool down after running her hard thats it change the oil and have fun. Both can be safe as long as you install it right and don't overboost and take care of you car like i know we all do.

Thanks for the vid! very nice.

ephatch member
    Nice video spider i was just wondering wat you putting down for your 1/4 times and 0-60mph now ? im on the edge either turbo or sc, i know you get like 30 hp from sc but im not sure yet if i was going to get a turbo it would diffently be the REV hard kit i can get it for 3600 installed with everything but i dont want to worry about that so with all that said wat your running now lol

Originally posted by Jonny221
    Nice video spider i was just wondering wat you putting down for your 1/4 times and 0-60mph now ? im on the edge either turbo or sc, i know you get like 30 hp from sc but im not sure yet if i was going to get a turbo it would diffently be the REV hard kit i can get it for 3600 installed with everything but i dont want to worry about that so with all that said wat your running now lol
    only 30hp? nah, I'd say a tad more...I've seen some dynos showing 194whp with the stock setting of jrsc

ephatch member
    hey guys.. took a new video of 60-130mph.. took 38seconds to do.. ill post it up tommorow when i find a host

ephatch member
    Hey so wat do u think you would run with JRSC , aem cai, and hks hi power for 1/4 and 0-60mph ? if it cant get you in the 14's then screw it im going turbo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information