Close

Ever try a White Honda? AzN Si GuY's Avatar

Question Is ebay strut bar worth it?

Searching through ebay I found the autobac1 strut bar. Shipped to my door it should be around $24.

I've read a few post when I used the search button. Some say they're hard to put in. But none really answered the question I was looking for. "How good is the rigidy of this strut bar?" and are there any other major complaints about it?
    Last edited by AzN Si GuY; 04-11-2004 at 08:08 PM.

i got mine for about 20ish.

and beleive me, for that price i wasnt really expecting anything at all. BUT i DID feel a change. it was just tighter than i expected. and it also helped get rid of SOME werid chassis creaks. BUt comon seriously...24 bucks?! i would just buy it for the look factor for 24 bucks =o)

it wont like make it handle like a porsche but you will feel a good 24 dollar difference.
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

i love mine

Late Night IL E-thug BlackSi613nin's Avatar
    i got mine for 12 shipped... and really, it looks good, (fitment was OK, needed a rubber mallet, but hey it was only 12 bux) and it did tight up a little bit.. but im not really sure... even for 24 bux, waht are you expecting out of it?

joHn

Originally posted by BlackSi613nin
    i got mine for 12 shipped... and really, it looks good, (fitment was OK, needed a rubber mallet, but hey it was only 12 bux) and it did tight up a little bit.. but im not really sure... even for 24 bux, waht are you expecting out of it?

joHn
    there are different ways to intsall it thought. if you do it piece by piece, you wont have to pound it in place, but it is a pita to tighten it by turning the bar.

thanks for all the feedback guys. I just agreed to buy the strut bar. Was this the same for everyone that bought from autobacs1: After you agreed to purchased and sent an email that you were going to pay, Did you have to call them and finish everything up on the phone (credit card, item number, etc.)

either call to give them your cc number or finish with paypal or if they have andele ceckout use that.

if your using a money order or check just mail it in to their address.

Great I just finished it up online with the checkout link they gave me in my email. Can't wait to try this out. :D

if you don't have one yet, buy it!!

The eBay rear strut bar was the first mod I put on my car. I love it. I just installed a 22mm Type R rear sway bay. Handles like a dream, very little understeer. Combined cost, including shipping - less than $150.00!!!

Thread Information