Close

Thread: HFP wheels

IHI O INI ID /A IE IP3 ep3_civic_si's Avatar

HFP wheels

hey i called honda today and i asking about a sticker they had carried but no longer carried it but yeah anywais i had ask them about the HFP for honda and they told me that honda is having a sale right now and u can order piece by piece i was just posting this thread just incase if anyone is interested u can order the wing right now for the EP for like 649 painted installed and get a indash 6 disc changer haha and they told me that right now they are having a sale which u can order piece by piece i dont know if this is correct but yeah anyone who know's more information correct me but i really was thinking about ordering the coupe HFP wheels since it looks like the ctr rims:D just posting if anyone is interested that's what i got from the dealer

How much are they asking for wheels and tires?
    How about 5 lugs swap if you have 02-03 si.

Thumbs up

Coupe HFP wheels =

Do you know if this is a nationwide or a local sale?

IHI O INI ID /A IE IP3 ep3_civic_si's Avatar
    i'm not sure about the 5 lug swap didn't ask them and they told me to call back tomorrow for price quote cuz i called them when they were closing so there computers were already closed or something but as far as the dealer told me it's a promotion from Honda America so i'm pretty sure it's a sale nation wide gosh i wish i still had my job! i would of ordered the wheels:D

oh yeah by the way EtherGhost how do u post picture i'm trying to make a members ride page but dunno how to post picture on the thread? not good with these web pages things yet i'mma try to figure it out.

ep3_civic_si, go to the Off Topic forum. There is a sticky at the top of the page which explains how to do it. Enjoy!

anyone got the part for the coupe wheels? me wants, but my dealer is retarded...

Thread Information