Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jrsc Video

where at in pa?

ephatch member
    allentown.

FUEL!!!! FIX IT!!!!! NOW!!!!! how rich do you run man?

sounds pretty cool...
    seems to go about as good as my A2...

Thumbs up How

6.8 Sec 0-60 with an easy launch. Not shabby at all. I am seriously intrigued on purchasing a SC unit but I am still under warranty for another 16K miles. The other thing is trying to persuade the Mrs that this is a good idea! :* :D

Originally posted by denmah
    its not carb legal tho.
    Why do you care in PA? Does PA follow carb, too?

Originally posted by skooba
    Wow you went pretty fast on that road! I don't have the balls to do anything like that anymore. Nice vid!
    Yeah, I

how are you boosting 7lbs when everyone else is like 5 to 5.5??
    Is that save for jr. You are basicly boosting as much as i am right now with the greddy kit with no I/C.

Thumbs up

Excellent Vid.

Great vid
    from the vid it seems your car is just as fast as mine right now with no I/C my 0-60 is a little better than that because when I shift into 2nd my tires brake loose but its crazy power but our top ends seem about the same right now. I also had hondata before i got the greddy kit and man do i miss it the stock red line plan SUCKS!!! It really kills our FI cars. I am very impressed with your cars power its about time to see a really good jrsc vid and to see one running with good power like yours. Are you going to upgrade to a higher boost, do they offer that yet for the SC?
    Thanks,
    Steve O

Man, that is fucking awesome. I gather from some of your posts that you are running a stock exhaust? I LOVE the sound - the JRSC adds a nice whistle to it, and the boost gauge looks really nice too. Acceleration looks fantastic. To me, that is all my car needs ( along with some suspension upgrades ). It seems that the best way to get real gains out of your car is to just go SC or Turbo and be done with it. Congrats, man, Enjoy it! Guess I'll be saving my cash for that mod.

What was the total $ damage after the install?

OK, gotta go watch that vid again.

Thanks!

SB03

Next time take it down the cart path....

ephatch member
    yeah its stock exhaust, im getting ahold of a greddy evo2 and a dc header. that should free up some more hp.

i raced a mk4 vr6gti with a intake exhaust and chip pulling 175 hp and tq to the wheels. from a roll on the highway, and i pulled dead even with him from a 50 roll. when we hit 100 i started to walk him but not buy much, i hope when i have the exhaust to race him again and walk all over him. btw i was shifting at 6 again and still walked right along side him.

now when i stop running hondata tune for NA car and go back to stock i might acutally get better performance. and the exhaust and header should really open things up.

Originally posted by denmah
    yeah its stock exhaust, im getting ahold of a greddy evo2 and a dc header. that should free up some more hp.

i raced a mk4 vr6gti with a intake exhaust and chip pulling 175 hp and tq to the wheels. from a roll on the highway, and i pulled dead even with him from a 50 roll. when we hit 100 i started to walk him but not buy much, i hope when i have the exhaust to race him again and walk all over him. btw i was shifting at 6 again and still walked right along side him.

now when i stop running hondata tune for NA car and go back to stock i might acutally get better performance. and the exhaust and header should really open things up.
    I hate to say this, and don't take my word as gold :D but I bet your reflashed ecu is doing better than the rest of us...at least imo. It really feels like I'm running rich, and when I watched your vid, it appears your a/f is reading quite rich...even with hondata, but then again, the autometer a/f meters are only to be used as a guide after you've found out your true a/f read out. If you can, try and find out what your a/f is before you send your ecu off...if you haven't already

that gti could prolly pop a 14.5 TOPS at the track, i'm guessing 14.7-8 to be safe. fyi - just gives you estimate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information