Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Jrsc Video

i agree with 02silversihb when you go back to stock tuning your performance will go down a little. I can't wait to get my greddy hondata tune because this car runs so damn rich its not even funny. I think all of these piggy back computers play it to safe by how rich they make the cars run.

Originally posted by bgsteve523
    i agree with 02silversihb when you go back to stock tuning your performance will go down a little. I can't wait to get my greddy hondata tune because this car runs so damn rich its not even funny. I think all of these piggy back computers play it to safe by how rich they make the cars run.
    yeah, I can't imagine how fast your shit will be when you get hondata :D that will be awsome!

ephatch member
    imma get mine dyno'd tonight. and since its runnig rich as hell all the way to 7g imma get a wide band o2 on it and my tuner and i are gunna run it all the way out to rev limiter and watch the mixture and everything, since its still rich at 7k i think it may even be safe to 7500 if not 7700.

well see what happens on a jrsc honda with no header or exhaust, lol

im going with a greddy evo2 and a ceramic dc header. then ill dyno it after i install that stuff too, ill be keepin you guys updated.

ephatch member
    Wow, your in allentown, im in Pottstown. Id like to come up and check out your EP some time.

Originally posted by denmah
    imma get mine dyno'd tonight. and since its runnig rich as hell all the way to 7g imma get a wide band o2 on it and my tuner and i are gunna run it all the way out to rev limiter and watch the mixture and everything, since its still rich at 7k i think it may even be safe to 7500 if not 7700.

well see what happens on a jrsc honda with no header or exhaust, lol

im going with a greddy evo2 and a ceramic dc header. then ill dyno it after i install that stuff too, ill be keepin you guys updated.
    dude that's awsome...if it ends up running good and gives good numbers, I may just buy hondata reflash since they are taking so damn long for a jrsc one

Denmah you won't have to buy a wideband o2 because your car already comes from the factory with a wideband o2. Honda calls it a "Lean-air fuel sensor." If your tuner is familiar with K-series motors he will tell you the same thing :)

Looking forward to see your dyno results. Your car sounds wicked in the video. Love the supercharger whine :D

Originally posted by DavidT
    Denmah you won't have to buy a wideband o2 because your car already comes from the factory with a wideband o2. Honda calls it a "Lean-air fuel sensor." If your tuner is familiar with K-series motors he will tell you the same thing :)

Looking forward to see your dyno results. Your car sounds wicked in the video. Love the supercharger whine :D
    awsome...I was wondering how the hell my a/f was getting such good readings..I guess honda's o2 sensor is pretty good, seems to stay in stoich instead of moving back and forth like a nut case in my last civic

sick

sick sick sick

im confused....some of you guys with the jrsc are running hondata. i could of swore hondata said NOT to use there ecu tuning with the street version cause the chance of detonation at higher revs?? Unless that has changed can someone help clear this up.

Originally posted by K20NutBucket
    im confused....some of you guys with the jrsc are running hondata. i could of swore hondata said NOT to use there ecu tuning with the street version cause the chance of detonation at higher revs?? Unless that has changed can someone help clear this up.
    for the love of god, re-read the thread... please?

Originally posted by trk
    for the love of god, re-read the thread... please?
    yeah no kidding

Any dyno results?

Vendor
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    awsome...I was wondering how the hell my a/f was getting such good readings..I guess honda's o2 sensor is pretty good, seems to stay in stoich instead of moving back and forth like a nut case in my last civic
    AEM high end air fuel ratio is suppose to be really good...but it comes with a BOSCH o2 sensor....bosch o2 sensors are stock on our car i believe...so it should give pretty good numbers...

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    Any dyno results?
    he sold it to black 02 si

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    he sold it to black 02 si
    yeah, i was hoping he would have been able to see what he was putting down before he got rid of it. How bout stepping up for us Mikey. ;)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information