Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Jrsc Video

Originally posted by spider883
    K20A is going in the civic.. with my current i/h/e and kpro.. then toda package
    Any clue how much you're gonna be asking for the charger? Don't really have any money to spend right now...but my girlfriend's getting an ep within the next month and I wanna go with the JRSC on the EP3 since I went turbo on my DC5....

ephatch member
    probably 2k with charger, both pulleys, a/f and boost gauge and full pillar pod, and if the person who buys it lives close free install by me haha

K20A is going in the civic.. with my current i/h/e and kpro.. then toda package
    awsome, you'll love that, NA power. I hear that gets around 250whp NA and 150tq

probably 2k with charger, both pulleys, a/f and boost gauge and full pillar pod, and if the person who buys it lives close free install by me haha
    Well I'm not close by....but if you would....go ahead and shoot me a PM when it's off before you post it up, I might be interested...

Thanks...

Im interested as well.

ephatch member
    it will be taken off sunday the 20th after i dyno it on the 19th

SF-SI-02
    Trk I would be careful about getting a sc if you are going FI. Jrking (currently selling his sc in classified) complained that he never got the JRSC upto boost at Utah elevation, I don't imagine CO being much different. He said he even tried using smaller pullies to no avail, I would fire him a pm and ask about it... its bizarre because vtecnrg got sick gains from the greddy and he is pretty high up, I fly so I know about thin air, but after riding with vtecnrg I was convinced this did not effect boosted cars... now I thnk I may have been wrong!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information