Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1/4 times on spray

Iam considering spaying my 04 si, I have a NOS wet kit laying in my garage but before I do that there are some questions I have
    One how do the K-series motors run on spray and are they reliable
    Two what kinda times can I expect from a 50 shot
    I would appreciate it if anyone would be willing to state there mods, nitrous shot size, and 1/4 mile times.

I dunno i would like to kno some times to. I havent had a chance to get mine on the track yet.

ephatch member
    I'll be going tomm. to the track (weather pending) I have edelbrock wet kit with a tuned 65 shot... Hopefully if my car can be all fixed up and running well i am hoping for maybe low low 14's and if i get traction hopefully high 13's... My best time so far with i/h/e/high flow cat/vafc2 (a/f tuned) was a 15.3--- To mention on 17's with kuhmo with massive wheel hop and traction problems... maybe i should get some 15's with falkens? I'll letcha know my dyno run asap.

times

i run a boost setup but before i had that i had my block sleved and a 75 shot with connecting rods and pistons with a high flow cat and a greddy exhaust injen intake and i ran high thirteens with massive wheel hop. my best was at i think around 13.87. hope it helps

heres my # from a 50 wet

i hit a 14.2 with 50 shot/intake/header/15 azenas little wheel hop

i also hit a 14.2 with a 75 shot. I only have and intake es inserts and 15" azenis. dry kit

ephatch member
    Dry kit? ummmm...how?

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    Dry kit? ummmm...how?
    spray and pray?

I have a Zex dry system in my hatch. I haven't been to the track since I started spraying. I also haven't used the spray all that much anyway, my jets are set at a 55 shot, but I have a few questions:
    1) is it at all safe to continue spraying a dry shot or should I go w/ a wet kit
    2) if I stay with a dry shot, should I not shoot more than 55 (I have jets for a 65 and a 75 shot)
    3)will a fuel pressure regulator help out with this silly non returning fuel system problem of the K20 (or am I mis informed about the fuel system)
    4)if so, who makes a regulator for our cars???
    5)off topic.....where the hell can I find motor mounts for my car!?!?!? all four of mine are broken

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by phenomenon53
    I have a Zex dry system in my hatch. I haven't been to the track since I started spraying. I also haven't used the spray all that much anyway, my jets are set at a 55 shot, but I have a few questions:
    1) is it at all safe to continue spraying a dry shot or should I go w/ a wet kit
    2) if I stay with a dry shot, should I not shoot more than 55 (I have jets for a 65 and a 75 shot)
    3)will a fuel pressure regulator help out with this silly non returning fuel system problem of the K20 (or am I mis informed about the fuel system)
    4)if so, who makes a regulator for our cars???
    5)off topic.....where the hell can I find motor mounts for my car!?!?!? all four of mine are broken
    Go ahead and sell your dry kit. Unless that is, you love running super lean...

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    Go ahead and sell your dry kit. Unless that is, you love running super lean...
    not what I wanted to hear but thanks for the input.

I have the slip somewhere but I ran a 14.01 @102 gutted with a 50 shot and DR's

ephatch member
    good job replying to a dead post from 2004 Travis, haha

Either way it's good that you posted because I am sure there will be people wondering what times nitrous can give you.

i never got to use my single foger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information