Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JRSC Pulleys

ephatch member
    yea i might just use the same belt.. depends on if the tention pulley will put enough it on.. we will see.. and no i have not bought the safc yet

ephatch member
    Originally posted by ALCT
    kinda OT sorry but I did a massive search and couldn't find an online reseller for Dayco belts, JR website does not carry part#5070630. any ideas?
    Try Dayco.com they should be able to point you in the right direction. They may be able to give a distributor in your area.

Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
    Try Dayco.com they should be able to point you in the right direction. They may be able to give a distributor in your area.
    I called JR, they said they could get it for me for $43.00. what a rip off...every other sc belt is around 20 bucks.

Originally posted by ALCT
    I called JR, they said they could get it for me for $43.00. what a rip off...every other sc belt is around 20 bucks.
    damn! I emailed that company...for the belt and they said to go through a dealer or parts store. So I think I'll just try a few around town and see if they can get it for me cheaper...by the way, I'm still waiting for hondata :D this thing is running soooo rich it's rediculous, guess jr wanted to make sure no one blew the motor

02silversihb
    how do you like the jrsc? How about the si now its boosting? I am just wondering I haven't really seen any reviews come out of you hoping you like your si more now I know i love mine again.

Originally posted by bgsteve523
    02silversihb
    how do you like the jrsc? How about the si now its boosting? I am just wondering I haven't really seen any reviews come out of you hoping you like your si more now I know i love mine again.
    I love it! It's great. It's no turbo, but it does add the power. Definitely a mid 14 sec car now. It runs smooth and no change in the car when you aren't getting on it. It makes this sweet high pitch sound just before you enter boost, hard to explain, but it turns heads :D
    And when I get on it, it sounds so cool and really pics up now.

I can't wait to hit the track...but...yes a but :D the jr power card kind of gets on my nerves now, it make the car run so damn rich. My a/f reads full rich when I smash the gas. And 5lbs of boost isn't enough imo. It really should have just come with a 7lb pulley. What pisses me off, is it's been out for a while now...the jrsc, but no damn tuning from hondata yet :(
    I'm about to just get an apexi safc, then sell it when hondata comes out...shit then again, there's no dyno close by for me to get on and have someone tune it...so I guess I have to suffer till hondata.

hey, spider, another way to get more hp from a different pulley is the crank pulley, a guy on clubrsx has 11lbs of boost on a k20a! he's using like 600 something cc injectors and kpro.
    He using the upgrade nose pulley and also the k24 crank pulley to get 11lbs of boost. Crazy amount for a k2a! it put down 290 to the wheels

just buy a gates belt. direct replacement for the dayco poly-cog that comes with the kit is p/n KO70630. gates are good belts.

Originally posted by 1 fstr si
    just buy a gates belt. direct replacement for the dayco poly-cog that comes with the kit is p/n KO70630. gates are good belts.
    can you get that off line, or is easily obtainable from a parts store?

ephatch member
    bought safc2 and dyno tunning in 2 weeks... if that all works out then ill be changing some pulley

you should be able to get em at ur local parts store, but dont buy a belt from autozone, they r crap and stretch after a lil while and r no good.

Originally posted by 1 fstr si
    thanks, I'll definitely look into gates belts too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information