Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Your car is badass. I love the yellow.

there are two things I would change if it was mine. I'd paint the hatch yellow, when you look at it square from the rear, it has the look of that other crappy hatch, I think it's a chevy aerio or whatever.

I'd get the passenger seat to match the driver seat. It's extra cost that's not needed, but you obviously spent a lot making the car look good, it looks kinda funny with 2 different seats.

ephatch member
    holy shit that is a nice ass ep..... good job man, how much money did you put into that thing?

Originally posted by bloodzombie
    Your car is badass. I love the yellow.

there are two things I would change if it was mine. I'd paint the hatch yellow, when you look at it square from the rear, it has the look of that other crappy hatch, I think it's a chevy aerio or whatever.

I'd get the passenger seat to match the driver seat. It's extra cost that's not needed, but you obviously spent a lot making the car look good, it looks kinda funny with 2 different seats.
    i do have another set of seats... i have a set of recaro reclinables... same ones as the jdm ep3r... =) i love my cf trunk!!! hahaha...

Originally posted by SpoonEP3
    holy shit that is a nice ass ep..... good job man, how much money did you put into that thing?
    thanks man... i don't even wanna know how much i put into the car... too much...

maybe it's the little strip of yellow on it that I don't like.... not sure.

I'm not a big fan of bare carbon fiber anyway though.

don't get me wrong, the car is sweet, and i love to see someone go with a color that it doesn't come in naturally.

Ever try a White Honda? AzN Si GuY's Avatar
    Hott ride! Love the scheme of yellow and carbon fiber. *props*

Hey that name sounds very familiar...What's up Paul!! Very nice EP, I like that color and paint job!

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

I hate wierd colors, I hate body kits!!!!!!!! BUT looks good actually, I like the car! good job, keep up the good work

Originally posted by RockEP_SS**
    Hey that name sounds very familiar...What's up Paul!! Very nice EP, I like that color and paint job!

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA
    yo rocky! What's up man?! I finally got it!!! hahaha :D

EH2 driver at heart!!! 2pointslowEP3's Avatar
    not a big fan of body kits, big wheels, or black pieces on a non-black car...but i guess it's cool for a show kaaaa.

wow nice car. whos makes a 12,000k hid what color is it at night? Are you coming down to seattle for H.I.N on may first?? You should show your car there fo sure, plus Tera Patrick is gonna be there:D

Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
    nice...what color is that??

this might go better in member rides

and i just noticed im over 1000 posts!!!
    Your right, yet he already had a thread there :( So I merged them :D

Oh and congrats JigGa on your 1000 post

Now back to the EP at hand, very nice and clean :)

Originally posted by 4g63dsm
    wow nice car. whos makes a 12,000k hid what color is it at night? Are you coming down to seattle for H.I.N on may first?? You should show your car there fo sure, plus Tera Patrick is gonna be there:D
    the HID... i imported a whole bunch from Asia... I'm not gonna say anymore since I'm not a sponsor of this site and I don't wanna get booted... I'm actually considering registering my car for Hot Import Nights in Seattle... but I don't think I'm worthy yet...

hey i'm from whistler......nice car bro..anyway, how much the cost for all the paint on your car? any place where i can buy factory color in vancouver? i need the euro yellow for 2002 sir at least 2 litres of paint. where do you buy your stuff anyway??? $$2500 for your kit seems rip off!!! who's your hook up??? i wish we can meet sometimes........ where do you always hang out anyway?? me, i'm always in metrotown or richmond.....usually tuesday night or wenesday all day.

Originally posted by vr_paul
    the HID... i imported a whole bunch from Asia... I'm not gonna say anymore since I'm not a sponsor of this site and I don't wanna get booted... I'm actually considering registering my car for Hot Import Nights in Seattle... but I don't think I'm worthy yet...
    your car is definantley ready for the show, definantly enter it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information