Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shoulder pads

samsudin

Question shoulder pads

I was wondering if anyone uses shoulder pads. I always thought it was kinda ricey without an actual racing harness. However I have been noticing the chafing that the seat belt has caused on the side of the passenger seat(I don't usally wear my seat belt for this reason!;) ). Does anyone know if shoulder pads will solve this dilema?
    Last edited by sai_iii; 04-20-2004 at 07:17 PM.

they will solve this prob yes but its still ricey... no doubt

ephatch member
    Who cares what other people thing. If it keeps your seat looking nice i say go for it. You won't regret it when it comes time to sell the car and theres a hole in the seat.

I have corbeau ones on my harness's...does that count?

Originally posted by darkvibe
    Who cares what other people thing. If it keeps your seat looking nice i say go for it. You won't regret it when it comes time to sell the car and theres a hole in the seat.
    Damn right, Powered by Civic Yo! :yellm:

Haha, love um just cause they keep the seat beat off my neck :)

hell yes son

that was the first"mod" i made so yeah then it was off from there but people definatley took notice even though it was way too much rice for me to handle

I've had plain black seatbelt pads since my second autocross... ricey or not, I wouldn't ever want to be without em.

They really do help keep you comfy if you do alot of hard turning and braking, but they keep the belts from retracting all the way, so the passenger belt sometimes gets left prone to flop and knock around... I just buckle it empty.

Originally posted by BlasTech
    I've had plain black seatbelt pads since my second autocross... ricey or not, I wouldn't ever want to be without em.

They really do help keep you comfy if you do alot of hard turning and braking, but they keep the belts from retracting all the way, so the passenger belt sometimes gets left prone to flop and knock around... I just buckle it empty.
    yea its so annoying to be driving with the windows down and have to hear a constant "thud" sound from the belt buckle hitting the door. i buckle it as well.

depends what u get, if its rice or not. dont go out and buy some "POWERED BY MUGEN","NOS", "MOPAR" or some shit you dont have on your car. for gods sake also skip the "APC", that shit is ghetto. go with some nice basic black ones, and youll be happy. they feel nice, and wont wear into your seat.

Talking

I've Got "Powered By Honda" on all 5 seat belts I get people(Girls) in the rod and there like "wow this is so suped up" I don't tell them its not(yet any ways) its great excuse for making every one where there belts LOL

I gotem looks good and I am with B4U it definitly pick up girls thinking it is a lot more suped up then what it really is. feels a lot better on the neck. :D

Haha i put some advanced auto "Racing" ones in my rain ride...haha i love it. I also have some lighted dice...Ya i kno im a pimp!

I have it and I wouldn't if not the wear on the seat. I shopped around many stores the only one i could accept is a black with a 7th generation "CIVIC" letters on and I am using it now.

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    I got some bright red MOMO ones that I used on my neices car seat. would never use them on my street car. maybe in the drag crx.;)

burn rubber not your soul
    where can i find some black ones that say powered by mugen....i tried searching but just find them in white...or even just plain black

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information