Close

samsudin

Orange paint!!!!

Please someone tell me that they have found the ever so elusive orange lamp paint! I want to paint my headlights but i MUST have that orange paint to paint my turn signals. Someone Help!

ephatch member
    yeh, me to. I want to do this to. I like the amber look against the VB EP and I don't want to have to use some yellow art paint from a crafts store.

where are you guys located. i sell the amber spray at my store(evolution motorsports) if you are not local i can ship it out to you. it is about 20 bucks a can but it looks nice and you can make it as dark or as light as you like let me know.

samsudin
    eh....20 bucks is a little steep. How big is the can? Oh and I live on the other side of the country, so how much would shipping be?

it is steep but i am just whoreing it out, for 1 dollar over my cost it's expensive cause everyone wants it now because jdm is really big right now, so it is all about supply and demand, i wish i could sell it to you cheaper. i would tell you how much is in the can but i can not read japanese. but it will do your headlights and sidemarkers depending on how thick you spray it on.just let me know

ephatch member
    why would you paint your headlights amber? any pics of this?

EDIT: nm, I see . . . just the side turn signal part. ew.
    Last edited by Ocelot; 04-22-2004 at 09:04 AM.

samsudin
    Originally posted by Ocelot
    why would you paint your headlights amber? any pics of this?

EDIT: nm, I see . . . just the side turn signal part. ew.
    actually its pretty nice looking. I don't have any pics, however a member does have it done and it looks SWEET. Oh, and the headlights on the honda concept ep are done the same way.

sounds nice when u 1st do it, but then when it comes out, well thats a diff. story. i tried it on my set of ek headlights and i kept making it darker b/c it didnt seem even and it came out like crap

go to a hobby shop. and buy paint. its like $3 a bottle. dont waste ur money on amber paint krap.

Thread Information