Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ephatch member

Buddy Club CF wing

Just got my new Buddy club CF wing in today. I'll post pics later. I don't know how it fits yet, but we'll know later. I know many of you are not fans of the buddy club wing, but I couldn't pass the great offer on this CF piece. The finish is an 8 from 1-10, it's got couple of blemishes here and there, but if any one shows me blemish free CF or FG item and I'll show them my naked sister:D (I don't have one).

BC Carbon Fiber!!! post where you found that!!! :)

ephatch member
    I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I'll have to ask the guy that sold it to me. Supposedly there are only two made in the US, mine and another. I don't know if this is true or not. I don't think that these are made in mass production. I'll let you know once I speak with him. He maybe a member here I don't know.

PICCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS

ephatch member
    Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
    BC Carbon Fiber!!! post where you found that!!! :)
    By the way, you know that spoiler on your sig? You know the one on the Red type r that races in the supertouring races in europe, which I think is made in the UK? Well there's a company that makes one almost the same style for the Ford Focus here in the US for like 500. I wonder if that fits our car. I know is kind off topic, but I thought I'd point that out. I'll post pics as soon as possible.
    Last edited by yomamaInMySi; 04-21-2004 at 12:52 PM.

Pics or Ban!!

jfw.:D

Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
    Supposedly there are only two made in the US, mine and another. I don't know if this is true or not.
    It's not true, go to carboncreations.com thats where i got mine (still need to take pics) btw how much was your wing? Mine was $349 @ CC

I don't think that these are made in mass production.
    They're not supposed to be but but that goes with any high quality CF piece for that matter. Hand-laid Grade-A CF....BABY! Accept no substituions.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by ranivus
    It's not true, go to carboncreations.com thats where i got mine (still need to take pics) btw how much was your wing? Mine was $349 @ CC

They're not supposed to be but but that goes with any high quality CF piece for that matter. Hand-laid Grade-A CF....BABY! Accept no substituions.
    Well then I stand corrected :D I went to that web site and I get some carbon fiber pistol grips for the pistol. Oh well, here's the deal. I got my on the car and it fits fine. However since the wife is going to be driving the car she says it gots to go because she doesn't dig it. The wing is for sale 250 shipped any where in the US. Price is non negotiable since I paid 250 shipped for it. I got the pics but I need a host. email me here and I'll send the pics jmarin@technologyresource.com

lol i just typed it in to yeah they make nice pistol grips. i ment extremeDimensions.com but yeah :o

damn too bad i jus picked up my mugen spoiler. id love to buy it from you but already got one. this guy is a A+ seller. he sold me my fiber images front lip and skirts. and kept great communication and every thing went through well. dont hestiate with this guy !

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
    damn too bad i jus picked up my mugen spoiler. id love to buy it from you but already got one. this guy is a A+ seller. he sold me my fiber images front lip and skirts. and kept great communication and every thing went through well. dont hestiate with this guy !
    Thanks for the feedback.

If you look closely at the wing that extreme dimensions is selling....you'll notice that it is not an exact copy of the JDM buddy club spoiler. If you notice, the center piece of the spoiler is not positioned right. I know....because i work at buddy club usa. Oh...and juan....it's art...I sold you the spoiler. That spoiler was made in Japan by the company that produces our original buddy club bodykits called Shift Sport. I am the only other person besides you that has an original carbon fiber bc spoiler (take care of it). Oh...i have to send you some pics of my car now...we put the true jdm bc kit on last week....the bc dampers are going on 2mrw, our forged QF rims in 16s are going in also. The bc seats are going in as well. Anyways, I'll post picks of my car asap. 2mrw I'll post picks of our company ep3 and our toyota chaser. Our IS200(altezza in japan) is at 20/20 autobody right now but I'll send you picks when it's done.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by BuddyClubUSA
    If you look closely at the wing that extreme dimensions is selling....you'll notice that it is not an exact copy of the JDM buddy club spoiler. If you notice, the center piece of the spoiler is not positioned right. I know....because i work at buddy club usa. Oh...and juan....it's art...I sold you the spoiler. That spoiler was made in Japan by the company that produces our original buddy club bodykits called Shift Sport. I am the only other person besides you that has an original carbon fiber bc spoiler (take care of it). Oh...i have to send you some pics of my car now...we put the true jdm bc kit on last week....the bc dampers are going on 2mrw, our forged QF rims in 16s are going in also. The bc seats are going in as well. Anyways, I'll post picks of my car asap. 2mrw I'll post picks of our company ep3 and our toyota chaser. Our IS200(altezza in japan) is at 20/20 autobody right now but I'll send you picks when it's done.
    Ha! See I knew it. Thanks Art, I tried calling to thank you, the spoiler was awesome. Unfortunately I had to sell it because the wife did not like, but it was really nice. I liked it but she did not:'( . Thanks for the hookup though. Take care and please send me some pics of the car.

that coment jus makes your spoiler worth that much more since its the real thing =O). good luck on your sale bro

ephatch member
    Sold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information