Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm sorry to hear that man. Whoever you sold that spoiler to is a lucky guy. Funny thing is that the owner(Kakimoto-san)of Buddy Club Japan emailed me the other day asking me if you liked the spoiler. I guess I'll just tell him that you liked it but had to sell it because your wife didn't approve. He's gonna laugh because his wife is the same way...if she doesn't approve something then he can't go through with it. Anways, I'm glad that you liked it and I will defintely send you some pics of the cars. Take care!!!

I LOVE THE SPOILER!!!!! trust me that spoiler is being WELL taken care of ... ill be posting pics of my ep anti rice by tomorrow with this spoiler. I was shocked to say the least at the quality of this piece! its truely a work of art... GREAT deal! and thanks again.... what bargain!!! anyways pics of my car will be in members ride by the weekend. just have to get some pics now.. lol.....

just some hints of the pics to come:

BLACK
    BIG BRAKES
    BIG RIMS
    HONDATA TUNED>....... stay tuned. lol - NBP EP3

I'm glad that you like it, but don't thank me....thank Juan's wife. LOL!!!! Anyways, again I'm glad that you are enjoying the spoiler and please post some pics so that I can send them to Kakimoto-san in Japan. At the same time, if any of you guys out there no anyone that owns a performance shop and would like to become a distributor for Buddy Club please have them contact me via email (art@aaimotorsports.com) and for the rest of you that are just interested in retail please feel free to do the same and I will refer you to the nearest distributor to you. Please check out both of our websites www.buddyclub.us and the japanese site www.first-inc.co.jp. Thanks again!!!!

i know buddyclub is huge in japan, and is well known in stateside but do you guys deal wih single sales ? or you guy only distribute ?

We actually aren't open to the public, but since I own an EP3 I'll be more than happy to sell parts to anybody on EPHatch or K-series. Give me a call on my cell at (562) 762-6899. I'll hook you guys up with sweet deals. Just as long as you guys promote too. Check out our website. www.buddyclub.us

Originally posted by BuddyClubUSA
    We actually aren't open to the public, but since I own an EP3 I'll be more than happy to sell parts to anybody on EPHatch or K-series. Give me a call on my cell at (562) 762-6899. I'll hook you guys up with sweet deals. Just as long as you guys promote too. Check out our website. www.buddyclub.us

what do you mean my promote?

I mean that if I was to hook you guys up with awesome deals on original Buddy Club parts you guys can help me out by "word of mouth" advertising for me. Word of mouth travels fast and in the sport compact scene it's the best type.

I mean that if I was to hook you guys up with awesome deals on original Buddy Club parts you guys can help me out by "word of mouth" advertising for me. Word of mouth travels fast and in the sport compact scene it's the best type.
    gotcha i wasnt sure if you ment like you wanted us to have a giant banner with your business name and crap on it...word of mouth is cool..thanx for clearin that up for me

I live my life Turbo Free
    We actually aren't open to the public....Just as long as you guys promote too...

umm, if you arent open to the public, why would you want to be promoted?

I want the name of Buddy Club promoted. When we came into the industry years ago everyone copied our bodykits so we pulled out of the U.S market. Now we are trying to bring our name back through our performance products like suspensions, wheels, exhausts, B-series internals and hopefully by the end of this year we will be releasing our K-series internals. Basically, just because we are only open to shops doesn't mean that anyone can't promote and spread our name.

yah bro thats no problem. its not like people dont already know about buddy club. but i never even knew you guys did internals for the b series engines but even better u guys r coming out with k series parts as well ! so whats the deal on some p2s. i dont wanna end up buying a replica set from a shop passing them off as the real thing =O/

Call me on my cell and I'll hook you up. My cell # is (562) 762-6899. Cast or forged?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information