Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    barcode
    is it just me or is anyone else only seeing about 215ft/lbs on that dyno graph?...even though thats no slouch i just thought it was wierd! :) i've heard some shops have ways of giving a bigger dyno # than a professional shop would give (playing with the dyno software to pad the results)...how reliable is the shop that did the dyno cuase thats ALOT of power from a 40 shot (uncharacteristic in my experiance)...

Still Around...
    Looks like about a 212 lb/ft to me. That's an interesting point on why the peak shows 237 lb/ft. Still, 212 at the wheels is better than 132 at the crank, I would say.

Now is a 30% increase at the wheels conformant with a 40 shot? (From his indicated 157 whp)

barcode
    NO...thats the wierd thing! NX rates there kits as "within 2% of shot" meaning a 50 shot will net 48 horse, give or take...so his 40 shot MAY get him 40 hp even but unless the jet has been drilled out he's not likely making 50 hp from a 40 hp jet...as for the torque, nitrous generally gives really good gains but his is almost too good! get what i'm sayin'?

i think the 237 was the spike it did as soon as we hit the throttle. It did drop off a little as the power comes on.. thanks.. by the way the jetting for the nitrous is a 35 on the nitrous and a 18 on the fuel. thanks... oh btw, the numbers on the left of the chart are the hp... on the right of the chart are the tq numbers.. ill resize the pic so you guys can see the whole chart.....
    Last edited by miamijdm; 07-09-2002 at 06:41 AM.

Still Around...
    I just had a discussion with some of my guys here, and they are corroborating with the spikeage issue.

Thanx MiamiJDM for steering me in the Nitrous Express direction. I was originally going to put Zex, but from your recent findings I think I'll stick to what works.

SiCivic2k2
    How much did the kit cost?

Originally posted by SiCivic2k2
    How much did the kit cost?
    i thought you weren't a "big fan" of nitrous.

SiCivic2k2
    I'm not, but with those kind of numbers I am. :D

Originally posted by SiCivic2k2
    I'm not, but with those kind of numbers I am. :D
    that's what i'm talking about! think about it, with a big enough shot we'll be blowin the doors off of v8s and wrxs...

i like how miamijdm is going for world's fastest 02 si.

Originally posted by fishboy

that's what i'm talking about! think about it, with a big enough shot we'll be blowin the doors off of v8s and wrxs...

i like how miamijdm is going for world's fastest 02 si.

hmmm world's fastest 02si has a nice ring to it.... lol:D

barcode
    worlds fastest eh?...get ready for some TOUGH competition...

oh yeah, and what do you think the Spoon EP3 is spitting out? hmmm :)

Not to rain on your parade or anyhtign becuase i am really happy with those numbers. You dont care about your warranty at all? Becuase i think i just saw it fly out the window! haha

SiCivic2k2
    Originally posted by JoshSI
    Not to rain on your parade or anyhtign becuase i am really happy with those numbers. You dont care about your warranty at all? Becuase i think i just saw it fly out the window! haha
    Never thought about that?

warranty scmarranty

at least 212 torque! thats all that matters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information