Close

Thread: ADR's ???

ADR's ???

Considering 18x7.5 M-sports on a Silver Si. Is the offset too big?. No drop with factory springs. I am considering a 1 1/2 drop in the future, but I want the rims first. I seen one with 19" Konig, but I sure that care is for show. Anyways 18' or play it safe with 17" ?

or should i consider these rims???

18 X 7.5 on 35 series tires are fine... 215/35/18s... you shouldn't have any trouble with those even if you drop more than 2"

You should be fine with 215/35/18

Offset of those wheels are 43+

I have M Sport on my EP. But only 17's. Simple design. Wont go out of style easily.:) Check my EP in member rides.

I like the M sport over the other ones.

Originally posted by Mickey
    I have M Sport on my EP. But only 17's. Simple design. Wont go out of style easily.:) Check my EP in member rides.
    Yo.. your car looks HOT with the M-Sports. I first saw these rims on a red Nissan 350 and thought they woulds look nice on a EP3, but your car confirms it. The 17" sits lovely on the car. Yo whats your suspension set up?. Is there any major difference is handling and acceleration?

Just H&R Sport springs, Stock Shocks and SPC rear camber kit. So Far I got no problems .:D

Thanks Mickey for the info on your suspension

Now for the real question. Can anyone explain rotational mass to power. I know to keep the same rim-tire circumference when moving up on rim size, thats to keep your speedometer acurate. I do not understand how getting a bigger rim possibly heavier rim is going to affect my power. I believe its called wheel torque. All honda are 80lb/ft. I just don't what to f#ck up anything by going too big or heavy.....Or should I just start a new thread?

Im so sorry Im not very good at it, But Im very sure that my speedometer is still accurate because if you check on the tire size calculator(yahoo) 215/45/17 is the best tire size for 17 inch rims without sacrificing our speedometer. I can say handling and performance has definitely improved since I changed my wheels and upgraded my suspension. Try to start a new thread maybe somebody out there is more knowledgable about it. Thanks:)

Thread Information