Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fsugatorbait 02 si

May 2, 2004 - 73.9 degrees, 29.63 barometric pressure.

Mods:
    AEM CAI
    Comptech Header
    Megan Test Pipe
    Greddy Evo
    Hondata flash

Got 4 pulls, unfortunately only got printouts so I cant post graphs, here's the results...

1st pull 3rd gear: 156 hp 132 tq A/C on 3:26 pm
    2nd pull 3rd gear: 158 hp 132 tq 3:28 pm
    3rd pull 4th gear: 152 hp 132 tq 3:31 pm
    4th pull 3rd gear: 157 hp 131 tq 3:32 pm

Very pleased with the #'s and had my tail sniffed too to check how well hondata did with the A/F ratio. Found I was running pretty lean; at 4250 rpms I was at 15.4 and at 5750 rpms it spiked up to 14.7, but after 7k rpms it dropped down into the low 13's to mid 12's. Also found out that my rev limiter is 7900 rpms, instead of what they claim at 7700.
    Last edited by fsugatorbait; 05-03-2004 at 07:54 AM.

Numbers are good, but what i find EXTREMELY impressive is the fact that you were able travel back in time and give us your numbers 2 days before you even ran!!! WOW!!

;)

-aj-

Originally posted by Si3
    Numbers are good, but what i find EXTREMELY impressive is the fact that you were able travel back in time and give us your numbers 2 days before you even ran!!! WOW!!

;)

-aj-
    Whoops :p

Pimpn 1 day @ a time civic si hb's Avatar
    very nice numbers what rpm did you make your peak hp at, thanks:D

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    Nice runs Phil.

Where'd you go and how much was it?
    Mel

Originally posted by civic si hb
    very nice numbers what rpm did you make your peak hp at, thanks:D

Originally posted by oogy-boogy
    Nice runs Phil.

Where'd you go and how much was it?
    Bristol Dyno, they're about 10 min from my place. His usual pricing is $75 for the 1st time you go, $65 for the 2nd and $50 anytime after. They were being sponsored all day yesterday by a WRX board so I paid $50 for the 4 runs. He said if we come down in a group of 3 or more all runs would be $50. He's a real nice guy, been in business for about a year, just a small building with a dyno in it. A few of the guys on my team are gonna be going back in two weeks if you want to come down and join in for $50.

nice numbers phil. I would've called you to go with us, but it was a last minute decision with limited # of spots...besides it would've probably been a hike for you.

Looking forward to something in the mid/hi 180s from you in a few weeks;) I will be there in due time:D

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    Bristol Dyno, they're about 10 min from my place. His usual pricing is $75 for the 1st time you go, $65 for the 2nd and $50 anytime after. They were being sponsored all day yesterday by a WRX board so I paid $50 for the 4 runs. He said if we come down in a group of 3 or more all runs would be $50. He's a real nice guy, been in business for about a year, just a small building with a dyno in it. A few of the guys on my team are gonna be going back in two weeks if you want to come down and join in for $50.
    Nice....Let me know when you have a def date.

I'm down. Thanks for the invite.

Nice to know that there are some local EP'ers that look out for the rest of the fam.....unlike some others....hahahaha :p
    Mel

Originally posted by anjapower
    nice numbers phil. I would've called you to go with us, but it was a last minute decision with limited # of spots...besides it would've probably been a hike for you.

Looking forward to something in the mid/hi 180s from you in a few weeks;) I will be there in due time:D
    No problem, its all good, if your able to in a couple weeks when we go back, you should try and come down to dyno with us. I wanna see how are setups compare. How much did they charge you yesterday?

Nice to know that there are some local EP'ers that look out for the rest of the fam.....unlike some others....hahahaha :p
    Hey buddy, I WAS lookin out for you. You need to break in your motor and keep her away from the rev-limiter. Full throttle runs to revlimiter shouldn't start happenin so soon!;) :p :D :p :p

I know what you mean. :o

Originally posted by anjapower
    Hey buddy, I WAS lookin out for you. You need to break in your motor and keep her away from the rev-limiter. Full throttle runs to revlimiter shouldn't start happenin so soon!;) :p :D :p :p
    lol....:*

600+ miles is already broken in enough for me......:D
    Mel

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    No problem, its all good, if your able to in a couple weeks when we go back, you should try and come down to dyno with us. I wanna see how are setups compare. How much did they charge you yesterday?
    I think I'm gonna be content with my numbers till I get another (big) mod. I've now baselined twice. The dyno that I went to was 50 bucks for an hour w/ A/F ratio. This is the price if you have 2+ cars dynoing.

Since I was only baselining, I did 6 pulls...the car was starting to heat up so I just stopped. But I could've done probably 25-30 runs lol.

nice numbers Phil. another few weeks and you'll be up near mine ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information