Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HFP (honda factory performance)

does anyone know any HONDA dealers that will part out the LIP KIT for sale??? i called most of S.california Dealers and half of them don't know what the hell i'm talking about, and other half said they can't part out the lip kit for sale or even the spoiler?

but i got a qoute from one dealership for the lip kit for 1054$ for front lip, side skirts, and black lip , spoiler 489$

but too bad he said they can't apart the kit YET.

well if anyone has any info please help out thanks

ephatch member

Re: HFP (honda factory performance)

Originally posted by crouton
    does anyone know any HONDA dealers that will part out the LIP KIT for sale??? i called most of S.california Dealers and half of them don't know what the hell i'm talking about, and other half said they can't part out the lip kit for sale or even the spoiler?

but i got a qoute from one dealership for the lip kit for 1054$ for front lip, side skirts, and black lip , spoiler 489$

but too bad he said they can't apart the kit YET.

well if anyone has any info please help out thanks
    I read in this forum that you'll have to go to Canada to get a kit parted.

What SoCal dealer said they would sell just the rear hatch spoiler?

Who shrunk the odyssey? K20A3Si's Avatar
    i work for honda and i am all over the rear hatch spoiler when they sell the kit in parts....but if they are willing to part out the kit now good work.

we'll the dealer said they can't part the kit YET, but he said to keep checking back...or wait around decemember:'(

by the way, i think having the HFP kit, with Mugen spoiler and front grill looks nice. plus its OEM and JDM if you guys are fans

:D

IHI O INI ID /A IE IP3 ep3_civic_si's Avatar
    about a month ago i called the dealer asking for a sticker:D the i love my honda one but they didnt have any but the dude at the parts department said that honda america is having a special that there selling the parts seperatly but i am not completly sure what parts it is but yeah i'm not sure bout now since u said that u have to wait till december but yeah that's what the dude in the dealer told me haha sorry dont think i helped but thought i'd give like a heads up good luck though peace!

Move to Canada. All the FP body parts, including the wing are availible separatly. They're factory painted as well.

There's a dealer here in Toronto that's "stuck" with a couple of black kits that the parts dept would love to get rid off. When I ordered my wing from them, he said too bad I didn't own a black SiR or he would have given me a great deal on it. For '03, Honda Canada was giving the skirt and wing package away as a no charge option, so that's where these guys have theirs from. The Honda Canada webpage has the prices listed for the skirts and wing.

do you have the website or phone number where you got your wing from? and will they ship to US?

I don't know if they sell to the States but here's their website.

www.sisleyhonda.com

ephatch member
    so any word on this canada website? how much are they selling the wing for and will they ship to US?

haven't got any word on it yet :'(
    oh well

i just hope they part out the HFP kit soon

What do they do if you have the kit and you get in a wreck?

Last year the GFX package( what the skirt package was clled up here) was only availible to those who got one with their car. They wouldn't even sell you a replacement part unless you provided them (Honda Canada, not the dealer) with a copy of the orignal purchase invoice and your VIN. On course, no discpunt were availible. Funny thing is, you could get the kit but not have them install it. It was still yours for the taking if you bought an eliglible car ( i.e., a late 2003)

i'm just going to have to check back with honda frequently

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information