Close

To those with the JRSC..what's the deal?

Why no 1/4 times yet, my friends? :D

yea im curious too.

i'd guesstimate mid 14's.

ephatch member
    yea i need to get to the track.. kinda busy though bc im the boss right now at work and im still at work at 6pm.. arg:'(

yeah, sorry, it's been since the 17 of april that I've had my jrsc on. I hope to hit the track next Friday, I might not make it to the dyno like I wanted to...new baby and all :D

Pimpn 1 day @ a time civic si hb's Avatar
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    yeah, sorry, it's been since the 17 of april that I've had my jrsc on. I hope to hit the track next Friday, I might not make it to the dyno like I wanted to...new baby and all :D

i hear ya on the baby and all, my son is 3 1/2 but keep your EP3 there's plenty of room in the back seat for my son. plus he say's all kind of cool things like "vtec, supercharged and turbo". when you get a chance please post some times and go to the track. i'm this(<--->) close to buying the JRSC and some nice mid to low(sub 14.5)quarter mile times will seal the deal for me;) .

Originally posted by civic si hb
    i hear ya on the baby and all, my son is 3 1/2 but keep your EP3 there's plenty of room in the back seat for my son. plus he say's all kind of cool things like "vtec, supercharged and turbo". when you get a chance please post some times and go to the track. i'm this(<--->) close to buying the JRSC and some nice mid to low(sub 14.5)quarter mile times will seal the deal for me;) .
    we'll see :D I'm going to try and see if it's okay if I hit the track tomorrow around 8-9pm over here...if the wife lets me go, but I doubt it, I'll keep my fingers crossed...although, it will be a different track than where I went last time with just bolt ons, but oh well

bump

didn't happen for me...I have to help take care of the new born baby of mine...sorry guys, maybe next weekend...maybe

SF-SI-02
    I know you guys run rich, has the gas milege changed significantly for those of you running JRSC?

Thanks

Originally posted by SF-SI-02
    I know you guys run rich, has the gas milege changed significantly for those of you running JRSC?

Thanks
    yeah, I get about 20-22mpg versus the 24-26 I would get before while driving around town. And that's with me getting on it a lot. I'm trying to see if I can hit the track this Friday, I hope to.

Thread Information