Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ephatch member

hey wsup, new member.. Installed my Neuspeed Race Springs today

wsup....i jus installed neuspeed race springs on my 2 week old car today...i got them from www.wholesalehyperformance.com .i jus wanna say that i love them...the car sits 1 finger in front and a snug 2 fingers in back...rides really nice too....I highly recommend these springs..I'll post pics up soon.

late

ssvr6
    Welcome!

Are your springs specifically for the new Si? There have been some problems with people being sold springs for the 01+ Civic Coupe/Sedan.

Let's see some pics!

Steve

Re: hey wsup, new member.. Installed my Neuspeed Race Springs today

Originally posted by TightEP3
    wsup....i jus installed neuspeed race springs on my 2 week old car today...i got them from www.wholesalehyperformance.com .i jus wanna say that i love them...the car sits 1 finger in front and a snug 2 fingers in back...rides really nice too....I highly recommend these springs..I'll post pics up soon.

late

rides really nice on stock shocks w/RACE springs? very good to know. please post pics! must look hot.

ephatch member
    welcome, and cant wait to see those pics

ephatch member
    yes, they are specially made for the Si...as far as pics, i'm gonna mount my rims on friday and hopefully borrow a digicam from one of my homies so i can take pics...i'm very happy wit my springs. it looks low enuff for people to think i have coilovers...haha, but the ride is just so damn nice.

ephatch member
    ok maybe you can answer this question for me, is it 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch drop?

ephatch member
    Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
    ok maybe you can answer this question for me, is it 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch drop?
    considering how low my car turned out, i would say 2.5 in front and 2.0-2 1/4 in back.

it looks right because the front looks a little lower than the back...it gives it a nice mean looking rake.

Thumbs up

glad to hear that, i too will soon be getting these springs. looking forward to see those pics. oh yeah, how much did you get them for?
    Last edited by ep3guy; 10-17-2002 at 01:47 PM.

ephatch member

considering how low my car turned out, i would say 2.5 in front and 2.0-2 1/4 in back.

it looks right because the front looks a little lower than the back...it gives it a nice mean looking rake.
    thanks for the info, and dont forget about the pics ;)

werd! hey Ray! wassup...

yeah guys, my friends and i personally worked on and saw it as it dropped..... dayammn! hella nice! makes me wanna get them suckas too. but my Eibachs ride just fine... for now. lol.

do i hear photo shoot Ray? i'll hit u up later.

peace!

ephatch member
    Originally posted by ep3guy
    glad to hear that, i too will soon be getting these springs. looking forward to see those pics. oh yeah, how much did you get them for?
    $150..

02: yes we will be takin pics soon...the type-c's are in the garage next to the car...imma wake up at 7 in the morning to put them on my car b4 i go to work..

$150..

02: yes we will be takin pics soon...the type-c's are in the garage next to the car...imma wake up at 7 in the morning to put them on my car b4 i go to work..
    you get any pics yet? i wanna see i wanna see :D

ephatch member
    yes, i wanna see your drop with the stock wheels on them

I have mine sitting in my room awaiting the install! Woohoo! I'm glad to hear that they're lower in the front! Just what I wanted!

Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02

I have mine sitting in my room awaiting the install! Woohoo! I'm glad to hear that they're lower in the front! Just what I wanted!
    hope you get it installed soooooon, i wanna see picsssssss. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information