Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Manufacturer

New body kit unvieled at SEMA (SPY PICS INSIDE)

Hello all,
    We just wanted to make sure if there is anyone who will be going to this years SEMA show in Vegas to come check out the new body kit on our Si in the Intrax Booth.
    Thank you,
    Last edited by Dr. Design; 11-01-2002 at 05:49 PM.
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    "Making EP3's Handle Better 1 race at a time."
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

How about letting us get an "exclusive" look at it? I'm dying to see what's coming out in terms of body styling.

Manufacturer
    Hello,
    We would love to show it but we can't right now. However as soon as SEMA is over we will post pictures of the kit. It will also be ready to sale shortly after the show. Just think REAL CLEAN! The design was done in good taste. Nothing gaudey.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by SmoothOperator
    How about letting us get an "exclusive" look at it? I'm dying to see what's coming out in terms of body styling.
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

Originally posted by Dr. Design
    Hello,
    We would love to show it but we can't right now. However as soon as SEMA is over we will post pictures of the kit. It will also be ready to sale shortly after the show. Just think REAL CLEAN! The design was done in good taste. Nothing gaudey.
    Thank you,

that's good news to hear it's done with good taste and not gaudey. I can't wait to see it

Is the kit used in conjunction with our factory bumpers, or is it a complete new bumper? I can't wait to see it!

Cool Don't forget about da boost

If I'm thinking straight, HKS said they were announcing the price of their turbo there...please get all the goodies you can and what it's costing with the return fuel system...thanx!! pics too if ya can.

latas,

d.

Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
    Is the kit used in conjunction with our factory bumpers, or is it a complete new bumper? I can't wait to see it!
    :D I want to see it soooo bad. 5th of november is just too far. He needs to give us a sneak peak at least :D

I just watched "Hi Rev Tuners", and they were at SEMA. They showed the APC Civic Type-R. The dumbass chick said it was the ONLY Type-R in the U.S. Not only that it had those terrible tail lights on it....and a chalkboard paintjob. Yes that's right, CHALKBOARD. You can take chalk and draw or write on it. Apparently hotwheels is coming out with an EP diecast model (exactly like the real APC civic) And they include chalk so you can paint flames and crap on it. how GAY!

That show makes me sick. But I'm really bored at work so.....

that was last years show it wasn't new

Manufacturer
    Hello,
    We have used the factory bumpers and added on our lip kit. The kit that will be seen at the SEMA show is all carbon fiber. We are planning on releasing an all fiberglass version also.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

I can't wait to see this kit. :p

DR.DESIGN, any chance once this kit is released you can give us a groupbuy rate for it ? like an EPHATCH discount? for the members? Can you hint at what the kit looks like? Is it (hopefully) a type r replica kit? --thanks --joe :)

ummm carbon fiber i want to see the kit but not the price i will most likly get it for the fact that it wont need to be painted

Originally posted by Dr. Design
    Hello,
    We have used the factory bumpers and added on our lip kit. The kit that will be seen at the SEMA show is all carbon fiber. We are planning on releasing an all fiberglass version also.
    Thank you,

Damn, I was hoping for a complete bumper that doesen't have the reflectors and 5 mph bumper contour! Oh well, I'm still very interested to see it!

Manufacturer
    Hello,
    We will have to see about a group buy rate, but we might be able to have an introductory price? We will let you knwo shortly after SEMA. Hint??? Our theme for the car is JDM with a aggressive twist! That is about all I can say. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Also if there is a person that can post pics of the kit please let us know. We will send that person pics to post during SEMA.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by 02blksi
    DR.DESIGN, any chance once this kit is released you can give us a groupbuy rate for it ? like an EPHATCH discount? for the members? Can you hint at what the kit looks like? Is it (hopefully) a type r replica kit? --thanks --joe :)
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information