Close

Thread: Ingalls Broke

ephatch member

Ingalls Broke

so i went to pann today to get my rear kit installed. but when i called back, they said that the kit broke on the welds. i've heard of this problem on clubrsx.com also. i'm pretty mad, thought my negative camber would've been fixed today. no bueno... sorry had to vent on ingalls. oh yeah, they also had missing locknuts, apparently, there are new workers there, maybe that's why the kits are getting crappier compared to when it ingalls first started.

Well it looks like I am going to go the SPC route.

ephatch member
    i heard that ingalls kits are forged, not welded. But you say it broke on the welds. I have an ingalls rear kit but i don't remember what it looked like :o

ephatch member
    the welds on it was REALLY skinny. it's like the size of the tube part of a q-tip. a lil smaller. sucks a lot

ephatch member
    Does yours say ingalls stamped right into the part? I remember mine had that. I get this feeling people are selling ingalls kits that arent really ingalls because of what people are saying about the forged vs. welded construction.

Ingalls is crappy. Buy the SPC kit, you will not regret it.

ephatch member
    i want my money back or something from hondawerx so i could buy a better kit. does anyone know where greg is? i've tried calling and everything. someone please help me. oh yeah, this did have the ingalls stamp.

should've done it yourself, it's pretty easy. pann is kinda shady sometimes from my experience. it could've been that they overtightened the bolts while trying to adjust it, set the camber too positive and then set the car on the ground. that could easily snap or bend the kit. almost happend to me when i was doing it. sorry about your kit though.

Thread Information