Close

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar

Eibach Pro-Kits?

If I choose the Eibach Pro-Kits will I need to invest in a camber correction kit or can I do without it? My concern is serious tire wear but am told w/ the mild drop of an inch all around with the Eibachs that it wont be an issue. Also on my worry list is blown shocks in the future. Any suggestions?

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    I won't worry about it with an Eibach pro-kit, if you have coilovers you will need a camber kit. Unless you have a serious drop, 2" or more you shouldn't need to worry about shocks atleast for awhile. One thing that you must remember is that tire wear depends alot on the tire you're using, I have 18inch 35 series tires (nitto nt450) and they are so rigid that if I slam the car they stay planted flat.

4u2nv
    the eibach pro kit does not require a camber kit, i spoke to eibach. i chose h&r springs and i have 1.8 degrees of negative camber in the back, but was told it should handle better that way and the tires shouldnt wear too badly

Originally posted by xlr8
    the eibach pro kit does not require a camber kit, i spoke to eibach. i chose h&r springs and i have 1.8 degrees of negative camber in the back, but was told it should handle better that way and the tires shouldnt wear too badly
    Yeah, the back is nothing to worry about. But when the front camber is off by a lot you'd probably wanna invest in a camber kit. Unless of course you take off like an old woman. But chances are you don't considering the fact that ya have an Si. ;)

Thread Information