Close

Smile so i finally called my dealer about tranny probs...

I've been having the same probs as everyone else... notchy 1->2 shift is the worst. It was getting better when the weather warmed up so I put off changing tranny fluid and/or calling the dealer.

BUT when I called them today, they said "bring it in you might be getting a new tranny and clutch." She estimates 50% of ep's have the tranny prob. They were very nice. I was actually scared to call the dealer after horror stories I've read here about other Honda dealers.

I'm taking the ep in Thursday I'll let everyone know what happens.

Also the A/C drain pipe is clogged so I get condensation POURING out of my passenger side lower air vent. So if anyone has a little water dripping, take it in, before it starts pouring out like my car.

-Keith

damn .... ur dealer is nice .... mine will probably laugh at me and kick me out the door

dude you NEED KAAZ in that tranny man... hopefully i'll get a good deal on one, partial sponsorship sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by blakangel
    I've been having the same probs as everyone else... notchy 1->2 shift is the worst. It was getting better when the weather warmed up so I put off changing tranny fluid and/or calling the dealer.

BUT when I called them today, they said "bring it in you might be getting a new tranny and clutch." She estimates 50% of ep's have the tranny prob. They were very nice. I was actually scared to call the dealer after horror stories I've read here about other Honda dealers.

I'm taking the ep in Thursday I'll let everyone know what happens.

Also the A/C drain pipe is clogged so I get condensation POURING out of my passenger side lower air vent. So if anyone has a little water dripping, take it in, before it starts pouring out like my car.

-Keith

what do u mean by notchy?
    How does it feel?
    can someone discribe it?

Thread Information