Close

Thread: euro yellow..?

euro yellow..?

hey guys, im new to this forum and me and my pops just decided the 04 hatch was right for me... however i don't know which color to get. i've seen a couple of these "euro yellow's" on this forum. Does the US sell them? or do you have to get them special ordered or what? I think it's a pretty hot color.. can anyone gimme some 411 on different rim / color schemes they set up?

Can't verify if the Euro Yellow Pearl is a US only color. BUT, it IS only a 2002 Civic SI color. The blue pearl is the 03-04 color :) So, it's rare :)

BUT... since it is so rare, and I am a nice guy, I will sell you mine for $39,000 ;-) Just enought to get a Lotus Elise :) hehehehe

Seriously, someone chime on it being only a US color...

-=speck=-

dont buy the euro yellow. u will only be made fun of. it cannot look good no matter what you do to it. IMO

yeah my friend just picked up a sickkkkk 92 hatch with a GSR motor in it, it's insanely fast 300 horses to the engine, it weighs like 1800 pounds, and it's ferrari lime green and everyone in our school hates it, i like it a lot... if anyone wants to help me host a pic so i can post what it looks like. Anywho, i was thinking either the black si with white or hyper black rims (are hyper blacks like gun metal only a little lighter?), and red underground neons, yes i know neons are killed time and time again with the whole import theme however i kinda like them. the second scheme would be the viv blue with white or hyper black rims with blue undergrounds.. lemme know what you think

civic hatch boi: OK, and opinions are like assholes...
    just say you don't like it. I actually have yet to be "made fun of", I get more compliments than anything. And people thinking it's a custom paint job.

-=speck=-

Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    dont buy the euro yellow. u will only be made fun of. it cannot look good no matter what you do to it. IMO
    Nope, i get many good comments about my car. I love euro yellow. Dont listen to what other people think man! do what you wanna do and love it! Other people doesnt make you, you make yourself!

yea man, serisouly..do what in ur heart says id love this and this is what i want..if u go doinng wateveryone else likes..guess wat..thats like bein a follower...why follow when you can lead? do it up yellow style man..itll be pimp

Thread Information