Close

should i use double sided tape to install CF lip?

i have a cf mugen lip? it only attaches by 4 screws 2 on each side. should i use double sided tape to hold it on as well? what kind aof dsouble sided tape do i use? and where do i get it from?

Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
    I have the kaminari kit and it is only held on by screws. But if you do decide to use double-sided tape, make sure it is all-weather 3M tape. Its probably the best out there and water isnt going to effect it. You should be able to find it at home depot or something like that... maybe even walmart, but not sure. Hope this helps
    mods:

Stuff

no need for tape on front lip.
    the two screws already hold it down nicely. you might want to use it to fill any gaps you have. but the front lip should be fine since it rests on the oem bumper.

if u wanted to do it, use heavy duty automotive 3m double sided tape. its just like the oem tape that honda uses. its about 30 bucks for a package. ive been having trouble finding it but your local automotive shop should be able to order it for u. if not ask your local autbody shops to buy it off them.

use 3m double sided auto tape.
    buy it at pep boys

I have the same lip, I just drilled the two holes in each side and it fits real snug. Dont waste your money or time with tape.

Thread Information