Close

SVTNate

When will we see shocks/struts SPECIFICALLY for the Si?

Is anyone coming out with struts made specifically for the Si? I don't understand why we haven't seen any yet. You either pay a lot of money for Konis and then cut the fronts, or you ride around with new springs and stock shocks which in my book is definitely not acceptable.

I'm getting closer and closer to "new car time", and the fact that there are no aftermarket struts for the Si really bothers me. New struts and springs would be the first thing I would want to do, along with wheels and tires.

Canuck
    IMO Eibach Pro-Kits (02 Si specific) are a perfect match with the stock shocks. I think the Si shocks are very good and worth keeping, they are the same ones used on the CTR, and they will work very well with Pro-kits much like the CTR setup. They aren't adjustable, but it's a nice combo IMO unless you really want that slammed look.

Re: When will we see shocks/struts SPECIFICALLY for the Si?

Originally posted by SVTNate
    Is anyone coming out with struts made specifically for the Si? I don't understand why we haven't seen any yet. You either pay a lot of money for Konis and then cut the fronts, or you ride around with new springs and stock shocks which in my book is definitely not acceptable.

I'm getting closer and closer to "new car time", and the fact that there are no aftermarket struts for the Si really bothers me. New struts and springs would be the first thing I would want to do, along with wheels and tires.
    I know how you feel. I'm about to start emailing Koni, Tokico, and KYB and ask them what's the deal

Thread Information