Close

New to forums...

Hey all, i'm new not only to the import scene but also to the whole forum scene. I've been driving an automatic '65 mustang for the past 6 years and i finally decided it was time to get a stick in a more reliable car. My boyfriend drives an RSX (all kinds of mods, including turbo) and after test driving the mazda6 wagon and the Si, i chose the Si. I'm still working out a few numbers so I havent actually bought the Si yet, just figured i'd start posting and getting used to whole forum thing.

As for planned mods, all i'm planning on doing is intake, rims and a drop (not in that order)...my boyfriend has other plans though...so far he's thinkin a supercharger, rims, drop, exhaust, and carbon fiber body kit+wing...Hey, i'm not complaining cuz he's gonna pay for it all :) yay for me!

Since i'm still learning the whole forum thing as well as slowly but surely learning about cars, i'll probably be asking a fair amount of "obvious" questions about a lot of things. Though one thing you won't find me asking about is shifting a manual..:)

One more quick thing (since i do like mentioning that im not completely incapable of dealing with cars) then i'll let all of you get to your other business:

I am a licensed SCCA road racer. I race a 1st gen RX7 here in socal. I know road racing is dying, but i still prefer the 30 min adrenaline rush in road racing to the 10-20 sec adrenaline rush in drag racing.

Re: New to forums...

Originally posted by Maleficent

I am a licensed SCCA road racer. I race a 1st gen RX7 here in socal. I know road racing is dying, but i still prefer the 30 min adrenaline rush in road racing to the 10-20 sec adrenaline rush in drag racing.
    Kickass. There's a few other road racers here on the board.

Welcome to the board. Use the search function for the simple questions ("What's the best intake?" "Who's a good vendor", etc) - it'll save you time and cut through the BS.

welcome aboard! enjoy the ep :D

Thread Information