Close

Thread: type r wing

Question type r wing

ok i got my wing back from the paint shop today the shaved the post down but not all the way down when i went to fit it it wont sit right it like sticks up at the bottom and its a big gap at the top and it just gets bigger and bigger but the wierd thing is the post mounts done even hit the glass are the lower post the only ones that need to be shaved

sorry for the run on

Your post wasn't very clear,but I'll give it a shot.I'm pretty sure it's the lower two post holes(the outer most 2 holes NOT the middle 4) you should shave.
    Sorry Dude 8-( ,

Re: type r wing

Originally posted by 2k2civicSi
    ok i got my wing back from the paint shop today the shaved the post down but not all the way down when i went to fit it it wont sit right it like sticks up at the bottom and its a big gap at the top and it just gets bigger and bigger but the wierd thing is the post mounts done even hit the glass are the lower post the only ones that need to be shaved

sorry for the run on
    damn, if I hadn't accidently deleted the pm I had from Type X, about what needed to be done, I'd let you know. Try pm him. I have my wing and probably won't put it on till a month from now

Yo!2k2civicSi,Check under General Discussions,2nd page under
    "CIVIC TYPE R "STYLE"wing...is here".10-24-02.You & I'll probably take the same route as Type X. ?;-) LUCK2u.

Thread Information