Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Screw It i'm getting the Type R Kit!!

Ok i've decided i'm going to save up enuff money to get the type R kit, i'm not sure but i think i'm going to have to get the bumper covers and the lip kit, all together it will be like $2400, damn thats alot, but i'm going to do it, anyone done this yet.

you got it made. you have a black si, so it'll be painted already. for some reason, they don't have silver....yet I see silver type r's? weird.

Anyway, some guy a while back got the erebuni kit and it didn't fit because the lips were not wide enough. I wonder if some lube will slip it on :D
    Good luck!

JDM TOOL
    I believe that the complete Type R bodykit should fit almost perfectly. However I do know that with the front bumper there is some minor modificatons that have to be done to make it fit!!! All of the info on this is at www.optionsauto.com They have everything for the conversion!!!

Registered User Fizz Autosports's Avatar
    Been there done that ;)

Call us for the info when your ready

and yes it comes in Red Black and White and Black being the only matching color for the Current SI's

Our EP3 with the CTR Kit, CTR Headlights & H's

ephatch member
    thats a lot of money but it will definitely enhance the si appearance from all angles:)

for some reason, that fizzauto fake ctr looks ugly. it's so high and big looking. maybe it's those ugly rims

Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    for some reason, that fizzauto fake ctr looks ugly. it's so high and big looking. maybe it's those ugly rims
    To each his own opinion Hatch boi but what makes you say its a Fizzauto Fake CTR ????

When did I say it was a CTR?

WHERE do you see CTR badges?

As for the body kit, Head Lights and Red H's that are on the car they are GENUINE Honda Parts.

Notthing fake about it.
    Last edited by Fizz Autosports; 10-25-2002 at 06:28 PM.

i think the fizz si looks bad ass, i love that car, thats why i want to get the type R kit really bad, hey do you know how much it would be all together shipped and everything, thanks.

JDM TOOL
    Hey FIZZ Autosports?? Why dont you guys be a good store and hook my black EP up with a full CTR bodykit??

BlackSi 2002 go for it!
    Civic hatch boi ,the car looks funny because of less than idea lighting,the Funnky wheels ,No rear CTR spoiler (which FIZZ sells)& the stack of overdue library books in the trunk.

02silverSihb,Silvers not available from FIZZ because their CTR parts came out of Japan(;( where the silver CTRs aren't offered).
    Last edited by Silvershadow; 10-26-2002 at 01:38 AM.

Originally posted by Fizz Autosports

To each his own opinion Hatch boi but what makes you say its a Fizzauto Fake CTR ????

When did I say it was a CTR?

WHERE do you see CTR badges?

As for the body kit, Head Lights and Red H's that are on the car they are GENUINE Honda Parts.

Notthing fake about it.
    calm down buddy... i didn't mean you were claiming it to be a CtR. i simply meant.. it's an ep with ctr kit i.e. fake ctr. dango.

Originally posted by Silvershadow
    BlackSi 2002 go for it!
    Civic hatch boi ,the car looks funny because of less than idea lighting,the Funnky wheels ,No rear CTR spoiler (which FIZZ sells)& the stack of overdue library books in the trunk.

02silverSihb,Silvers not available from FIZZ because their CTR parts came out of Japan(;( where the silver CTRs aren't offered).

<Sigh> yes there is no spoiler yet because our driver didnt want the Type-R spoiler and the spoiler we were looking at is not MADE yet :( .....

And as for the non ideal Lighting well if i waited another day to post some pics im afraid some people on this forum woulda formed a lynch mob :p

And yes no silver Type-R's in Japan, only Championship
    White , Knight hawk black Pearl , Milano Red

In the UK there is Satin Silver Metalic , Night Hawk Black Pearl, And Milano Red.

U.S. has Satin Silver Metalic , Night Hawk Black Pearl, Taffeta White, and now Vivid Blue Pearl

Taffeta White and Championship White are not matches

The Uk Satin Silver is a Match with US but we dont currently Import from the UK

Milano Red Matches In Japan and Uk but we have no Red :(

And we are so special to receive Vivid Blue Pearl but no type-R in blue.

So the Only Color that runs for all 3 cars is the Night Hawk Black Pearl

I just smoked u...
    hey Fizz, can u tell us how much it will be to just get the kit? including shipping. that includes front and rear bumper, and side skirts. and then how much for the body work/ installation. thanks

so hey.. let me get this straight... i'm the one that got jacked up on getting that erebuni replica ctr kit... yes. .there is a thread on that. .and i don't wanna re-open that wound all over again.. to get the jist of it.. the front lip is to short about an inch and the back is short as well.. but with the back, the shape is even off... anyways..

let me get this straight.. fizz.. so taht kit that is on your website.. that fits our USDM EPs??? call me a dumbass, but.. i just want to be 110 percent sure that it does fit our USDM eps.. cause i don't wanna get jacked all over again... thanks for any reply... and the re- reply if i didn't get it the first time. thanks all

Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
    so hey.. let me get this straight... i'm the one that got jacked up on getting that erebuni replica ctr kit... yes. .there is a thread on that. .and i don't wanna re-open that wound all over again.. to get the jist of it.. the front lip is to short about an inch and the back is short as well.. but with the back, the shape is even off... anyways..

let me get this straight.. fizz.. so taht kit that is on your website.. that fits our USDM EPs??? call me a dumbass, but.. i just want to be 110 percent sure that it does fit our USDM eps.. cause i don't wanna get jacked all over again... thanks for any reply... and the re- reply if i didn't get it the first time. thanks all
    they used CTR front and rear bumper to make it fit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information