Close

can't see most of the pics

hey guys, im new to this forum but a honda nut all my life.....anyways, most of the pics that i see in the threads are coming up with that damn red 'X'....is it me or is it that pics were taken down.....

thanks for the help..

That's typically because the images were taken down. A lot of people use we-todd-did-racing.org and it goes up and down on a fairly regular basis.

Also, if the posts are old, the URL is usually outdated. Take a brief trip to the member's ride forums and look a recent thread in there (mine, for example - look for my old username, andywrx). Should be lots of pics and they should all work.

good lookin' out andy....i appriciate the info

Originally posted by andy
    That's typically because the images were taken down. A lot of people use we-todd-did-racing.org and it goes up and down on a fairly regular basis.

Also, if the posts are old, the URL is usually outdated. Take a brief trip to the member's ride forums and look a recent thread in there (mine, for example - look for my old username, andywrx). Should be lots of pics and they should all work.
    Yeah, Imagestation stopped supporting our pics (they were who must of us used). The old posts are still good, just not the pics in many.

Oh and welcome :)

Host your own

A lot of people have AOL or some other service provider that gives you a bit of "web space"

You just have to look into it-

then it's easy as uploading your pictures to your personal space, and then using the "IMG" button and pasting the 'location' of the image in the pop-up box.

Thread Information