Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

show your EP eyelids

Post pics of your EP eyelids if you have some. What kind and where did you get them?

ephatch member
    I just recently bought my eyelids from www.speedgraphics.net heres a link for the decal eyelid-http://www.speedgraphics.net/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi?store=&search=yes&detail=yes&product =V988&category=honda&keywords=&hits_seen=&page=sea rch.html&and=&affiliate_id=null&exact_match=yes

I bought them and they were like 15$!!! Not a bad deal. They installed them for me but the decal is messed up or something cause theres still water or air in it and can't get it out. Went back to them and they might give me new ones cause mine might be defective. :'(

Just buy your eyelids from Adam !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FckdUpPup
    Just buy your eyelids from Adam !!!!
    Sorry its blurry, what I said there is "I don't like how you can see that line that divides the turn signal from the headlight. It makes it look like it's see-through. I know that it is not but I just don't like how it appears like that. I know that others feel the same way.

I'm more interested in eyelids like these.

I like them because they look more solid and match more with the body color. Does anyone know who makes those kind of eyelids or similar to it?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyPeRiLoUsPNoY
    I'm more interested in eyelids like these.

I like them because they look more solid and match more with the body color. Does anyone know who makes those kind of eyelids or similar to it?
    Those things look sweet.

Yeah, but as Adam said.....These are made with High Performance Vinyl as compared to the one pictured above that is Plastic.

Those Plastic eyelids can be easily stolen and painted for someone else's car. Plus those plastic eyelids probably cost alot more than Adam's eyelids. If someone wants to steal your vinyl eyelids, there not going to get them(All there going to get is a ruined eyelid, and plus they are inexpensive to replace)

So with that said......Buy from Adam, I got mine and I love them! Lightning fast shipping too!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1NasteeEp
    Yeah, but as Adam said.....These are made with High Performance Vinyl as compared to the one pictured above that is Plastic.

Those Plastic eyelids can be easily stolen and painted for someone else's car. Plus those plastic eyelids probably cost alot more than Adam's eyelids. If someone wants to steal your vinyl eyelids, there not going to get them(All there going to get is a ruined eyelid, and plus they are inexpensive to replace)

So with that said......Buy from Adam, I got mine and I love them! Lightning fast shipping too!!
    Well, i'll put an alarm system on the plastic eyelid if i have to :p

Yeah like a trip wire....Once its removed alarm is triggered....LOL :D

But as I said...Go with Adam's decals!

ephatch member
    Here are my eyelids:

I got these at -

http://www.speedgraphics.net/cgi-bin...xact_match=yes

They were only like 15$ shipped and the guy also included a tool that helps you get all the air/water out of em when your installing them! Also the eyelids come in like 50 different colors! I was thinking of buying adams eyelids but I didnt like how the eyelid came around the parking light.

Hehe...Not to be plugging Adam or anything...LOL

But his eyelids go around parking light...Check out his threads on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DingDong02Si
    Here are my eyelids:

I got these at -

http://www.speedgraphics.net/cgi-bin...xact_match=yes

They were only like 15$ shipped and the guy also included a tool that helps you get all the air/water out of em when your installing them! Also the eyelids come in like 50 different colors! I was thinking of buying adams eyelids but I didnt like how the eyelid came around the parking light.
    Looks sweet. I am going to have to order a sample to see what matches the silver the best.

does anyone have eyeslids on the white EP??

Thicker

There should be an easy way to make those eyelids thicker...i dont like the look as they go over the parking lights...wrinkles make it look cheap...

any ideas?

are people forgetting about the seibon cf eyelids???

ephatch member
    If you get the real carbon fiber eyelids everyone is going to take em! I already get 2 sets of chromies(chrome tire caps) stolen on my car and 3 antennas!! So if you have a set of about 80$ eyelids that are double sided taped they will be gone the next time you go to the mall!! Just telling you the facts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information