Close

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Mainly looking at clean and stock 350z and EVO 9 or 10 If I can find one in my price range. I just want a fast and fun stock car I can drive daily while I spend money on my 92 hathcback.

Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    I got a buddy who pretty much told me the same thing- that he knows someone that was thinking about taking the time to make the kit, but wasn't sure about demand and what not...
    this was honda emailing my parts guy...there isnt a demand for it. if there was a group buy of 25 ssm HFP lips then they'd set the moulds up etc.

just finished my DIY JDM Headlights.... some quick pics.. still deciding wether to paint my JDM rep ssm or black or sticker bomb it.

and then some of my other toy 06 600rr

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell_ep3 View Post
    this was honda emailing my parts guy...there isnt a demand for it. if there was a group buy of 25 ssm HFP lips then they'd set the moulds up etc.
    Wow! They's all have to be SSM even?

HFP'd SSM's FTMFW!
    Oh man.. That would be sick!

Clean ride bro!
    I'm confident that you'll find a front lip for her soon!

i'm definately missing the old HFP front... but the next best thing for me to get while still daily driving it in the snow is the type r rep... should be here hopefully nexty week(usually a 2-3 week wait to canada and its been 2 already)

i could do a few different things... not paint it... and just get it wrapped with the 3m cf, or get it wrapped gloss black, silver blue red etc. OR paint it ssm.... or masking tape it, sticker bomb it and give it a shot of clear coat... then when it gets ripped up i just rip the masking tape off under the stickers.... i'm exercising my options lol

what kind of rims are those?

i'm definately missing the old HFP front... but the next best thing for me to get while still daily driving it in the snow is the type r rep... should be here hopefully nexty week(usually a 2-3 week wait to canada and its been 2 already)

i could do a few different things... not paint it... and just get it wrapped with the 3m cf, or get it wrapped gloss black, silver blue red etc. OR paint it ssm.... or masking tape it, sticker bomb it and give it a shot of clear coat... then when it gets ripped up i just rip the masking tape off under the stickers.... i'm exercising my options lol
    Sounds good man..
    From time to time, a lot of me wants to get a little individuality on my EP in the form of a sticker bomb or something, but I just don't have it in me. I'm too anal...

Quote Originally Posted by khmerchef View Post
    what kind of rims are those?
    if your talking about mine, drag dr-9's ... not the nicest things out there... but they look deadly at a side view...

and yeah, i made up my mind jsut to paint the front bumper... i have like 2 days to decide wether i want to sell the ep3. just got an offer a few minutes ago.. its either an all stock one he's buying for 7500 or mine for 8800 (canadian)

FRONT LIP FINALLY CAME IN!!!!.... now the body lines match great!!!

undecided on what to paint it... if i should go SSM or Black... i wont be getting a CF hood at all, but it looks alright black, with the DIY JDM painted headlights i did monday.

before

after

FRONT LIP FINALLY CAME IN!!!!.... now the body lines match great!!!

undecided on what to paint it... if i should go SSM or Black... i wont be getting a CF hood at all, but it looks alright black, with the DIY JDM painted headlights i did monday.

before

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...IMG_2284-1.jpg

after

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...10804-1726.jpg
    Sweet man!
    My buddy, rufiogeezee, just gave me his ol' hood bra, helping me tie-in my (accidental) black front theme in a little more.
    I might put my ol' DIY black housing headlights back on for the summer- to see how it looks and to protect my JDM ones...

Dats a BADASS CBR brotha...great taste in bikes...I recently sold my 600rr as well, looked very similar to yours...

silver lip will look way cleaner bro IMO
    Ecclesiastes 1:9
    "What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun."

-King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by mr.brightside View Post
    Mainly looking at clean and stock 350z and EVO 9 or 10 If I can find one in my price range. I just want a fast and fun stock car I can drive daily while I spend money on my 92 hathcback.
    I dont know too much about other cars besides the ep but did you consider STi's all. Those r badass aswell...
    Ecclesiastes 1:9
    "What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun."

-King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by MadLorEP3 View Post
    silver lip will look way cleaner bro IMO

Don't be ghetto, like me!

yeah i was going through some saved up pictures. and painted ssm it is.... the black lip only looks good with a cf hood or with a bra.

any special precautions with sanding down a small corner? bumper is fiberglass... a little piece hits my fog lights preventing it from lining up flush with the front bumper... overall the fit is AWESOME!!! i didnt expect it to fit/line up damn near perfect right out of the box.

yeah i was going through some saved up pictures. and painted ssm it is.... the black lip only looks good with a cf hood or with a bra.

any special precautions with sanding down a small corner? bumper is fiberglass... a little piece hits my fog lights preventing it from lining up flush with the front bumper... overall the fit is AWESOME!!! i didnt expect it to fit/line up damn near perfect right out of the box.
    I hope your bumper isn't fiberglass! lol
    I'd use a Dremel- little pressure, starting with a mid-grit wheel and finishing with a higher grit wheel. Should go smooth.

Glad you got a rep that's decent...

Gonna pay for paint or DIY?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information