Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    im running 91+ octane.
    im running the same plugs as 02 silver the ngk
    as far as the power card i have a green light with flashing yellow......

Quote Originally Posted by K20NutBucket
    im running 91+ octane.
    im running the same plugs as 02 silver the ngk
    as far as the power card i have a green light with flashing yellow......
    is the green light solid when the car is started? and does it flash when you turn the ignition to on? that will be normal.
    Then there is the other green led away from the other leds...it should come on during boost

Check to see if your wires are correct

this is part of my write up on the ecu wiring, might go over it to see if that's how you have yours
    B connector of the ecu. This is where JR wants the three grey wires and on blue wire from the power card spilced into the red, yello, blue, and brown wires of the ecu...they are B2-B5...it says it doesn't matter which one wire you spilce into the other wires so why make one fucking blue? no idea

Last one, is for power and ground...very easy, it's A connector. Just splice the red wire from the jr power card to the A2 yellow/black wire. the black wire from the power card is for the black ecu wire A4.

ok, i solved the yellow flashing light thing.....all good as far as the powercard is concerned. in fixing that problem im now running 5lbs not 7 so yay for me. however, i had the check engine light flicker on again saying misfire on 1 and 2. so i think im going to put the factory plugs back in since they did not cause a check engine light...they caused one everytime i went over 5 closer to 7lbs....since i run 5lbs now this should work. i did leave a message with jr so hopefully they will know something

Quote Originally Posted by K20NutBucket
    ok, i solved the yellow flashing light thing.....all good as far as the powercard is concerned. in fixing that problem im now running 5lbs not 7 so yay for me. however, i had the check engine light flicker on again saying misfire on 1 and 2. so i think im going to put the factory plugs back in since they did not cause a check engine light...they caused one everytime i went over 5 closer to 7lbs....since i run 5lbs now this should work. i did leave a message with jr so hopefully they will know something
    did you call? I hope so, email will take fooooorever

yeah i fixed it, didnt clear the last check engine light...oooppps. anyway yeah i called monday the 4th and guy named keith from tech support called me the next day. told him what happened and that i ended up fixing it. put the factory plugs in seemed to help. On that note he said that the copper plugs should do better than the iridiums. he said the best thing to do is a dyno with the factory plugs than some coppers. they ran all factory with there tests. just something he mentioned, not to say whos right and whos wrong......

sweet...so how do you like it so far..the jrsc

im runnin NGK plugs also, but a different P/N. im gonna pull em tomorrow and check just to be safe. im currently running NGK V-power's P/N ZFR6A-11 , they're a lil bit more expensive, but that prolly doesnt mean anything. do you guys think im ok? or not.

I thought the 11 indicated the type of gap...like 7 being stock...and the higher the number the less gap...so you're probably fine. In fact it's probably a cooler running spark than mine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information