Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fav. thing about the ep3...

well my favorite thig is there is no adjusting head rest , cause no matter what car i get if my dad rides with me anywhere he says *put your hedrest all the way up* and bugs the piss out of me till i do , but what now! MUHAHAHHA

I love it

I hear ya EP pilot, I bet the folks in minivans and SUVs get pretty pissed when ya show them your HKS exhaust! Even with my stock EP I brush em off decently. Can wait for my mods to start coming after the warranty is up.

5 lug and sideskirts ( i have an 04') :)

Pimpn 1 day @ a time civic si hb's Avatar
    there's so many things i love about the ep, from the entire interrior, to the shifter to the uniqueness of the entire vechile.

Quote Originally Posted by k20ephatch
    5 lug and sideskirts ( i have an 04') :)

fancy 5 lug! you thing your better than us 4 luggers eh?

heh yeah the 5 lug is nice...I love the interior...man everywhere i go people alwaz look at the car...a good and bad thing x_X

1 thing i hate about the Ep3 well 04 Ep3 is the darn tails....1 more thing...the stupid gas guage being off.

Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman

1 thing i hate about the Ep3 well 04 Ep3 is the darn tails....1 more thing...the stupid gas guage being off.

one thing i dont like is *if im not mistaken* the ctr is 5 lug so if they got that feature from the ctr why didnt they go all out and drop a k20a2 in it

i love the look of the EP3.. the things that bug me are...
    like EP Piolt said, the need for 6th geat at 80mph and riding 4 grand
    the fucking orange and red reflectors
    gay ass little stock spoiler
    the cluster is never readable no matter where i sit..

I like the uniqueness as well. It's just a Honda Civic but you see so few of them on the road. It makes me feel special. :*

the best thing about my car is that.....it's so cheap!!!!!! lots of aftermarket parts and theres only 2 ep here in my town. of course, my car is way better since it's full of aftermarket parts. the other ep here is full of factory parts from honda and still can't compare to my car. he said, if he can go back the time he purchase it, he will do the same thing i did to my car now. ((( i use aftermarket, look better and way cheaper than honda parts.

gotta say i love the 5lug sides shifter rareness... but i hate the questions from people, the gauge cluster you cant see and the shitty a3head

the a3 head isnt crappy its just people expect alot more out of it than what it can produce by revving it upto 7500 , theres an rpm limit for a reason now gentlemen and ladies , when valves start floating and warping that means your revving it up past its breaking point. thats why my max will always be 7g until i get my a2 head swap ! MUHAHHAHAHAA

p.s. for a car that invoice is what 17 k your not going to get an engine that produces massive hp and can handle massive rpm's so ladies and gentlemen mod before you expand eh?

reminds me of those silly mazda speed proteges , slap on a boost controller jump it upto 15 lbs when out of factory its like 5 and their engines blow up and their like *WHY! I JUST DONT KNOW!!! WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE BLOCK!!*
    Last edited by kenscivic; 06-27-2004 at 11:03 PM.

2500 posts gone. specialblend154's Avatar
    is have to say its interior styling.. makes me feel so cozy when i am rockin out to some thrice! the acceleration is very smooth also.. gotta love that

Quote Originally Posted by BSEVEER
    I like the uniqueness as well. It's just a Honda Civic but you see so few of them on the road. It makes me feel special. :*
    Exactly what he said. Its very unique. I mean some stuff i didnt like at first, like the high suspension and stuff but its an easy fix. I mean hey it could have been worse, they could have gave us a sliding door. I love my ep!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information