Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i am going to agree with the uniqeness being my favorite part.

there are so few of these in the phoenix area and even fewer modded of course, that when two of us cross paths we usually recognize one another from ephatch.com. kinda funny but i like having a car that not many others have.

i love the shifter positioning on the ride, (great for road head) lol j/k......
    and i love my leather Si seats. every other ep owner i meet thinks that i have aftermarket or custom job done to it. nope straight off the dealer floor. :)

opens the taps
    1. Shifter
    2. Seats
    3. Shape

These are but 3 of my favorite things

I love the uniqueness of the car. The styling is great! I love the interior! I love that is a Honda Civic. I love that you don't need to do much to make it even better. I love the fact that I have one! :smilem:

uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by Gasp23
    I love the uniqueness of the car. The styling is great! I love the interior! I love that is a Honda Civic. I love that you don't need to do much to make it even better. I love the fact that I have one! :smilem:

calm down man its not a girl! or is it *gets ep3 a glass of 93 octane* hey baby whats up? only the best for my lady :*

Quote Originally Posted by k20hatch
    I mean hey it could have been worse, they could have gave us a sliding door.
    Bwahahahaha.

I don

[QUOTE=ep pilot]I don

Gotta be the Glock Stash by the driver knee. I remember I called it that when i was looking at the car. The salesman looked at me like I was an idiot. Other thing id the hidden pop/water holder by the vent on the drivers side. Dislikes..... Should have had Height adjustable seats, Stockies were too damn high. Specially for Tall fockers like me. :P

- Jeff

[QUOTE=ep pilot]I don

Quote Originally Posted by smilla0
    I don't expect to exceed the breaking strength of 4 lugs any time soon, but I personally prefer the look of 5 lugs, and having 5 lugs would give us greater compatibility with Type-S parts like brakes. It would be real nice to be able to swap in a Type-S front rotor and not have to switch the hubs and spindles and abandon any rims I previously had.
    Can't just put on type S brakes. You need the master cylinder and all that shit too. not just plug and play like you think.

the reason why i bought it, is the same reason why i like it. You turn your head and u dont see 5 of em sitting in front of u. U gotta drive 50 miles to see 1, and not 5 seconds. On avg, i see 1 EP on the road per week, IF I am lucky. Uusually I see only 1 per 2 weeks.

I love everything about my EP, thats why I bought it :)

Quote Originally Posted by SIxtasy
    Can't just put on type S brakes. You need the master cylinder and all that shit too. not just plug and play like you think.
    I've heard it suggested that you can reposition the stock caliper and use that. Not sure what that would require. What's different about the master cylinder that you need to change? Is it the brake force distribution? I can't imagine it would matter much.

A truck-head buddy of mine saying "I have never seen a car like this, and it is f-ing cool."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information