Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pimpn 1 day @ a time civic si hb's Avatar

Unhappy a very, very bad day, good by ep3 :(

So i requested this saturday off to go to Mel's big meet and keep in mind this was the first saturday off i've had in over a year so this was a big deal for me. i left my house at 9am to meet up with Anj and some other ephatchers for the trip. i was at a red light and a semi truck with a 52 bed was in front of me, no big deal, then behind me comes another semi that's not looking infront of him and he's comming at me wicked quick. i wait till the last second and have to make a choice to hop over this huge curb or get killed between 2 semi's. i took the curb option so up i went over the curb and good god did it hurt, i couldn't almost here my poor ep3 say ouch. the 2 semi took off like nothing happend and i was left in a parking lot checking out the damage. my custom midpipe was pretty damn beat up and the car was running like shit. i took the car to the honda dealership where i found out i badly messed up my front and rear suspension and it was going to cost at least $3500.00 to replace the parts if not more. so i put the stock midpipe back on and i did it........... i drove it to my local subaru dealer and bought a black 02 wrx with 8000 miles on it. they paid off my ep3 which was $13500 and i paid $16900 for the WRX. the funny thing was the dealership never tested my ep3 out at all, so they have no idea about the damage. i'm on this site all the time and i must have my daily ep hatch crack addiction or i wouldn't know what to do with myself. i've made so many friends with this site and this car(ep3) that i could never give this site up for anyone. it was so hard saying good my to my ep3, it was like saying goodbuy to your first true love. well guys that's my lucky story and take care all of you and god bless.

p.s. if you guys don't mind i'd like to keep my
    screen name in rememberance of my ep3.

Rob
    Last edited by civic si hb; 06-27-2004 at 09:31 PM.

Thread Information