Close

No Headlights!!!!!!!!!! Help Please

Hey anyone can help me out at all, i seem to have no head lights, my high beams work but the regular headlights wont come on. All the fuses were checked and all seem to be working, has anyone had this problem at all. I wanna get projectors but I dont think i should even bother til the regular lights work.

Get new bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Civicvtec1ps
    Get new bulbs.

yeah i did get new bulbs cause i thought that was the problem, and when i took the stock ones out they were fine and the new bulbs are also fine, niether one works!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yellerep3
    yeah i did get new bulbs cause i thought that was the problem, and when i took the stock ones out they were fine and the new bulbs are also fine, niether one works!!!!
    this may sound stupid, but make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers. The oil from your hands can burn them out. If that isn't the problem, I'd just let honda deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%
    this may sound stupid, but make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers. The oil from your hands can burn them out. If that isn't the problem, I'd just let honda deal with it.
    yup i kno this one, havent touched the bulbs at all, starting to think imma have to find time to go make a visit to the dealer

double check all your fuses under dash and hood

ok i finally got the problem solved. And yes i did double check all the fuses, that wasent the problem, thats why i was lost on this. I found a good honda mechanic and he figured it out. It seems that some of the 02 models have a defective turn signal relay, which was actually what burned out. My mechanic replaced the relay with a new one from honda that was made better. The relay has a wire coming out of it and the new relay has a bigger and thicker wire and thats supposed to solve the problem. My mechanic sez that honda stated that it may be a recall eventually, so what ever I got screwed cause i payed for a honda mishap, but o well, at least i have dam headlights now, woot woot, long live the ep! now i just need seatbelts and inspection lol and i will be all nice and legal! o and new tires.

What happened to your seatbelts?

my seats were stolen and the brackets were taken with them, i replaced the seats with turinos and still need buckels, if anyone has some they wanna sell!

Thread Information