Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1EP2NV
    hey,
    how you do that pic like that???? you think you can show me the step to it ? that's really hot :shockm:
    Sorry to but in bluEp3.
    To do it you take a pic of the car with the hood off/open, then the exact same pic but with the hood closed. You open both pics, and use polygonal lasso to get around the hood in the one pic. Press CTRL+C(copy) then CTRL+V(Paste) so you have another hood. Drag the hood onto the image you took with the hood open/off then place it and lessen opacity. Easy as that.

Maybe to place it better if you can't put the w/hood pic over the w/o hood pic and just place the hood where it is w/ the hood, then delete the layer with the w/ hood pic on it.

and bam you got a semi-transparent hood :)
    Last edited by k20ImportTuner; 07-05-2004 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaLep3
    btw wat kinda drop is that?
    drop? I never measured, I don't have a clue as to where or what stcok height it. I just drop it till it looks nice, close to tucking tires.

BTW, I had some crazy creaking sounds, but i fixed it. All I did was lube up the tie rod ball joints and the upper part of the shocks...i think they are called the upper hats or something. There is no creaking sounds at all!!! :D

Ok, i edited all the pics in the 1st page and here are a few more i forgot to include:

quality sucks b/c i uploaded them on imagestation and then saved it on my computer, so it would be resized. sucks, but better then nothing.

Nice ride! i like the look of the dark rims on a blue ep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information