Close

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

hi guys. my name is richard and im from CA. ive been a member for a month or something but never posted. just been getting some research done on the ep. my 92 teg is going to leave soon and im about to get a new car. ive been wanting an ep really bad but then i read the thread about the steering column thing...this is whats making me think twice. i found some damn good deals on some 02 and 03 ep's already. but its just that steering column post that got me all worried now. do u guys think i should worry about it? also, what are the differences between 02 and 03? Thanks guys, ephatch.com has been very informational.

welcome to the forum.

what thingy are you talking about with the steering wheel colunm? The squeking sound? If that's the case, it's mainly from those who lowered there cars. Others who didnt or did a different setup on lowering didnt have that problem.

difference between the 02 and 03? hmm... the yr? heheh. From what I know, they are the same. Eventhough, back then, 02 seem to have more recall/trouble with there cars. If you can get either 02 or 03 with close to no miles/brand new, I would get the 02, mainly cuz it'll be cheaper and lower insurance rates. As for the trouble with the car, it'll be under warrenty work, so no worries. I'm not 100% sure if those trouble are mainly from 02s or not.

Welcome to the site man...Let me kno if ya need any help with anything

I think i remember reading somewhere that the 03's have lasercut keys?

If d price is right getta '04.Has 5-lug,nicer sideskirt(CTR's are d best),new design headlites,16's & reivsed suspension(I think).Welcome aboard.

Thread Information