Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

hello

hello there..i don't actually own my own ep yet..but my fiance has one and he say that it's mine too :D so anyways..just wanted to say sup to all of you people..i hope to get my own ep someday..so if any of you guys know of a black ep for sale..hit me up please..ahnyoung..("bye" in korean).. :*..also..can anyone tell me where i go to edit my profile..
    Last edited by koreangurl; 06-15-2004 at 04:55 PM.

ay.. you live in visalia? i was born there and then i moved an hour away to bakersfield.. good luck in getting an EP.. ahnyoung.

to ultramania

i think i met you at the treasure island meet..i was the one who brought the brownies..were you there

oh shoot.. yea i was at the treasure island meet.. i remember someone bringing brownies put i can't put a face to the person who brought it.. (which was you).. anyways.. you came all the way up to the bay area from visalia?

welcome to the site. engaged, married, single or dating, prepared to be leghumped. :)

LOL... WELCOME ;)

Originally posted by Tenacious G
    welcome to the site. engaged, married, single or dating, prepared to be leghumped. :)
    WHahahahaha, yes we must know such things LOL

Oh and welcome and good luck with the SI :D

this is koreangurl's husband. I have a 03 si blk. Would like your help in finding parts for my car, right now I only trust showstoppers. I want to make my car look like a mugen si. Exact replica. Rocky said for the full kit, it will cost me 1900.00 big ones. Plus paint. damn it. On the meet section the 2 si's were sickkkkkkkkkkkkk. The red one and blk from salinas. And also, need help on getting my performance up to 310whp at 9000rpm. all motor. Can it be done on the si motor. Anybody know of a shop that sells type r trannys, and type s heads. need your help guys. I bought my car in april of last year, I drive it everyday, and I already have 78,000 miles. and I started out with 5 miles. My mods intake, greddy exhaust and 17"s with progress springs. Vis aa grade carbon-fiber hood. well gots to go gurl wants to use the computer now.

to ultramania

hello there again..lets try to refresh ur memory..hehe..i came in the black si with the tint all the way around the car and a red GReddy sticker..also had the with 17's..i was the cute lil' chubby gurl dat was wearing a red ecko shirt with a with marshmallow jacket..my husband was the filipino/black guy..i was also the youngest one there..16..i'm still a baby..hehe..p.s..how do i edit my profile..i'm lost

Well an exact duplicate... they used a K20A not the SI engine and spending that much on type S and R enigne parts is gonna equal a K20A. You're also gonna have to get those Mugen MF10's. not the Rota replicas. 310whp is a lot but if you start with a K20A then you got a good head start. It isn't exactly Mugen copy but you can got for the whole Toda Type R kit.

Later

Welcome :angelm:

sup noobs!

Talking newbie

Whats up all you lucky owners? I'm new to the site but have had my ride for 13 months now. 2003 si Vivid Blue Pearl (EP3)

help

does neone know where we can get a good carbon fiber hood? we have a vis double aa grade (well they say it is but we think that we got ripped), and it's cracking..it's cracked from the front and the center of the hood..and vis doesn't want to do anything about it..do you guys know anyone who makes a red carbon fiber hood..

Quote Originally Posted by koreangurl
    does neone know where we can get a good carbon fiber hood? we have a vis double aa grade (well they say it is but we think that we got ripped), and it's cracking..it's cracked from the front and the center of the hood..and vis doesn't want to do anything about it..do you guys know anyone who makes a red carbon fiber hood..
    Showstoppers, check out our vendors section. And no lie we have great vendors with great prices :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information