Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
    I got mine from here where it was cheaper:

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1865027&page=1
    hhmmm...that is cheaper. but i've never used honda-tech before.

i'll look into it.

I got mine from truehonda. work great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EP-solo View Post
    hhmmm...that is cheaper. but i've never used honda-tech before.

i'll look into it.
    Yeah, I can understand your concern. I have ordered from that particular seller with no problems though and got my order fast

I have corsport lines. im not sure what the difference is with or w/o sleeves but they are good quality. no problems so far

ephatch member
    I'm using goodridge :-) not bad.. but then again i haven't really used other's besides my friend's Mugen ones... only drove it for a bit but those were really good compare the goodridge.. need to drive it for a day or two to really tell u..

Quote Originally Posted by dragon208 View Post
    I'm using goodridge :-) not bad.. but then again i haven't really used other's besides my friend's Mugen ones... only drove it for a bit but those were really good compare the goodridge.. need to drive it for a day or two to really tell u..
    heh i was going to have the mugen lines but scott at king didnt tell me that they had the end of the month shipment so i couldnt really wait any longer, so i bought the goodridge ones...im not complaining, they were a lot cheaper and still really good lines...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    heh i was going to have the mugen lines but scott at king didnt tell me that they had the end of the month shipment so i couldnt really wait any longer, so i bought the goodridge ones...im not complaining, they were a lot cheaper and still really good lines...
    where did you order your goodridge lines?

I just got myself some stoptech, don't know why I went that far...I'm still waiting for my last rotor to come in so I can get them installed...

Quote Originally Posted by MugsyTheGr8 View Post
    where did you order your goodridge lines?
    i had my local shop do it, cuz i was hunting for disks and he stocked the type r (type s) brembo blanks and while i was at it i had him order the lines and i cancelled my order for the mugen lines and stoptechs...stoptech was merging with powerslot and wasnt shipping any product out, so it became a nightmare...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Bought my rears from Stoptech, fronts came with Stoptech kit. I can't comment on the 'feel' as I went from stock to Stoptech... Swap is easy

I ordered my stoptech slotted rotors a month and a half ago and just got the rears. They also sent powerslot front rotors that have a different color than the stoptech. What the hell is wrong with this company. Im about to tell them I dont want any of it because they want your money but cant deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by VividSI View Post
    I ordered my stoptech slotted rotors a month and a half ago and just got the rears. They also sent powerslot front rotors that have a different color than the stoptech. What the hell is wrong with this company. Im about to tell them I dont want any of it because they want your money but cant deliver.
    heh, I ordered my cyro power slot rotors from autopartswarehouse and what I receive was 1 rear left, 1 rear right and 2 front left...but I've goten it straighten out with them...

Its been a month and a half and they keep forgeting to call me to let me know whats going on. I think its time to get the type S swap and send all this crap back.

Quote Originally Posted by VividSI View Post
    Its been a month and a half and they keep forgeting to call me to let me know whats going on. I think its time to get the type S swap and send all this crap back.
    Did you order them from Stoptech itself or one of their affiliations?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    Did you order them from Stoptech itself or one of their affiliations?
    i think thats the problem with them right now, what scott over at king was telling me, since stoptech is merging with powerslot their heads are so up their asses in the merger that they arent shipping anything out...i had disks ordered and just went with brembos cuz it didnt look like they were going to ship, really wanted those cryo treated ones...oh well...

i think the only way to get those disks right now is finding a shop/distributor with them in stock from when they were still shipping...if you are dealing directly with stoptech or a distributor that doesnt stock and just places orders (or ran out and is having to place your order with them, like kingMS) then you are screwed and wont get them until they get the merger sorted out
    my ep is white...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information