Close

Anyone ever drive their jrsc'd ep with a stock intake?? I am..

and it sucks! Wow, it's amazing how bad it drives with the stock intake. I sold my cai and am waiting for my sri to get in...can't freaking wait.

why did you sell your cai? wouldn't cai be better than sri for the jrsc?

Supposedly the less the jrsc needs to struggle to pull in air, the better. the way I see it, the "cold air" that the cai was getting...wasn't cold anyway...it's freaking hot as shit in Texas, 100 degrees and a few up here.

Not too mention, the jrsc creates heat as it is, so the "cold air" that the cai was getting wasn't doing any good.
    And with the sri, I can clean the filter easier. I rarely cleaned the filter on my cai, I was too damn lazy to.

good decision, your car will be stronger at higher rpms and your jrsc will whistle a bit louder with sri.

I dunno man. Everything I've ever read about JRSC's says to use CAIs... :angelm:

I guess you didn't read this... Right off the Jackson Web Site's FAq: On DOHC applications the addition of an intake will allow the Supercharger to draw air in freely and make the power it should. We have found short intakes, such as our Jackson Racing line, to be better suited to the Supercharger than the long and skinny cold air intake style. Header and Exhaust both give nominal Hp increases....

I love my Injen SRI w/ my JRSC..

Quote Originally Posted by JrScEP
    I guess you didn't read this... Right off the Jackson Web Site's FAq: On DOHC applications the addition of an intake will allow the Supercharger to draw air in freely and make the power it should. We have found short intakes, such as our Jackson Racing line, to be better suited to the Supercharger than the long and skinny cold air intake style. Header and Exhaust both give nominal Hp increases....

I love my Injen SRI w/ my JRSC..
    yeah, i've read about that...and by the way I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO GET THE SRI!

I sware it's like I don't even have a JRSC on my car...damn.

For instance, NA versus what I have right now, I feel like I'd barely beat a i/h/e si...the stock intake is killing the jrsc. You can't even hear the jrsc! It's insane. I can't definitely see that having the sri will most likely be better than the cai, less bends and less strain on the jrsc

Thread Information