Close

brightstar HID conversion kit.

i'm getting a pretty good deal on these was wondering if you guys have these or know anyone that has them...

Brightstar HID conversioin kit

Quote Originally Posted by GripR
    i'm getting a pretty good deal on these was wondering if you guys have these or know anyone that has them...

Brightstar HID conversioin kit
    good deal? how GOOD of a deal? YOURE getting it or WERE getting it?

lemme know because i must have HIDS... theyre yummy.

-Mike:winkm:

well actually i'm guessing it's a good deal, i usually hear they cost about $500 or more. i'm getting it for $350 installed for 5000k

I didnt look into the site, no time. Make sure you do your homework on HIDs before buying them.

1. Does the convertion come with upgrade wiring harness /w relay so it won't fry your stock harness when it draws to much power to start up the ballast? If it doesn't then think about spending 60 bucks on a harness from suvlights.com

2. Does the kit come with casper shields which help correct beam pattern which reduces glare?

3. How many people have u heard that got the kit and are happy about it? Feedback from other customers are most important.

I'm going to go with a set of Xenondepot instead. Quite a few people have there kits and are happy with it. Not here, but on ClubRSX. They kits comes with everything you need for the convert. Harness /w relay, casper shield, ballast, protection box for ballast, and bulbs /w lifetime warrenty. They cost a bit more, but still cheap considering what you're getting. There bulbs and ballast are Phillips, and made in Germany.

Thread Information